Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gaming Hotspot Rules (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The Gaming Hotspot is under new supervision, and under new control. As of late we have had duplicate threads about the same topic. People would create a thread about a game and then, I'm assuming through inactivity, the thread would be pushed down the page a little. Once this happens people create new threads discussing the same things. I don't know if it's sheer laziness that prevents said person(s) from using the search button, or it might be they don't know where the search button is. The first time a thread is duplicated I'll simply merge the new thread with the original. If another thread is created, the thread creator will be sent to THE MAN.

In the past we have used tags to specify what system/console the game you're discussing is for. We will continue this practice and will start doing this again. Anyone who fails to do so will be warned/infracted.

When you are making a topic, you will have to write or copy something about the game, you can decide yourself how much it is gonna be, you can even make it a small review (don't make it to long, and try not to be to biased), just make sure you include enough info so people know what kind of game it is.

Please watch the spelling if you write it yourself, we're not asking for a English masterpiece, but make sure it can be read properly by anyone.(You will not receive a warning or infraction for not doing this but I'm sure people will be upset when you create a thread and can't form a complete sentence.)

It's also optional to add pictures of the game, please use the RaGEZONE attachment system for this to prevent dead links later on. (You will not receive a warning or infraction for not doing this but I'm sure people will be upset if the links do die.)

By starting a topic you accept that moderators can add or edit it to keep the information current and complete.

Useful Links

Search

List of tags
[PC] PC
[360] Xbox 360
[XBLA] Xbox Live Arcade
[PS3] Playstation 3
[Wii] Nintendo Wii
[PSP] Playstation Portable
[NDS] Nintendo DS
[PS2] Playstation 2
[Xbox] Xbox
[NGC] Nintendo Gamecube
[GBA] Gameboy Advance
[Retro] Everything before the above consoles and handhelds.
[Multi]For more then one console
[iPod/iPhone/iTouch] Do whichever you're talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back