Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GTA San Andreas on MOBILE!

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't played any of the other GTA's on mobile devices yet, I might 'get' it when it is released.

I've played GTA 3 and Chinatown Wars on the iOS platform. Tbh I don't really like the controls it would take me a while to get used to them. I prefer playing with a physical controller.

Reaction score
I've played GTA 3 and Chinatown Wars on the iOS platform. Tbh I don't really like the controls it would take me a while to get used to them. I prefer playing with a physical controller.

Playing on an iPhone especially is a pain. The screen is too small - the controls are a huge pain.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Playing on an iPhone especially is a pain. The screen is too small - the controls are a huge pain.

Yeah I struggled to drive a car properly. My thumbs/fingers were always on the screen so I couldn't see where I was going, but the game physics made it worse (the car steering.)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
gonna find a bluetooth controller to play this ... :)

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thankfully my Xperia Z1 is compatible with the Dualshock 3. I can just connect that with Bluetooth and I will have GTA: SA running just as if I was playing on a PS3 (You can buy SA from PS Store for £9) only on a smaller screen.

Reaction score
Thankfully my Xperia Z1 is compatible with the Dualshock 3. I can just connect that with Bluetooth and I will have GTA: SA running just as if I was playing on a PS3 (You can buy SA from PS Store for £9) only on a smaller screen.

In that case you can play almost any PS4 games on Vita ... but obviously for that you need to own a PS4 ... so no.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can try search a tut how to connect a controller to your phone .. :)

Reaction score
In that case you can play almost any PS4 games on Vita ... but obviously for that you need to own a PS4 ... so no.
Well, no obviously. That doesn't have anything to do with what he said. He just said that he can connect a Ps3 controller to his phone via bluetooth and use it to play San Andreas when it's released for smartphones.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GTA San Andreas is now available for iOS! (Android version will come later)

Re-mastered, high-resolution graphics including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models
Dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections (iPhone 5 series/iPad 4th Gen and above)
Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers
Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members
Updated checkpoint system
Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control
Three different control schemes and customizable controls

PixelPro - GTA San Andreas on MOBILE! - RaGEZONE Forums

PixelPro - GTA San Andreas on MOBILE! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can't wait for it :p pretty much I think as phone technology is advancing I think it won't be long high end games to roll in..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Neither do I, my old iPhone broke a while ago. I'd love to play it too although like I said before, the controls might be a bit difficult

Yeah the controls are gonna be a big pain in the butt.

Back