Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Not Quite LAN Party Anyone?

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of getting drunk and gaming tonight, anyone want to join in and make it a drunken not quite LAN party?

PS: Those under legal drinking age need not apply, even if you don't intend to drink.

Legend
Reaction score
What time you thinking about doing it? I got a few bottles that need to be drank.

I have no clue. the whole idea came to me and then I made the thread straight away. Gonna make some lunch and then pop to the shops for some bottles of boozage but I'm thinking early/mid evening (at least in the UK).

OMG, just realised that we can use the RZ discord and actually have it matter for something for a change :zippy:

Legend
Reaction score
I'm about to go for my nightly walk but I can be on discord, I'm already 2 bottles in so I'll be drinking and gaming tonight anyway but I wanted to see if anyone else wanted to for some old school voice chat lulz and shenanigans ^_^

Edit: I feel old, my song lyrics were unrecognised :*:

Last edited:
Back