Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LaTale private server..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iam already ingame just finished to code moving , chat is working too
hmm guys is there anybody else working on latale server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not come across any in my extensive searching. On another note you are simply amazing to have so much done and so soon at that. A private server for LaTale is really needed, it is simply too crowded on the one server they provide to do any good training.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If he got this out fairly soon he would have the first Private server and most likely be highly praised for such a quick job. I know I would personally bow down to his awesomeness.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh no need to thank me or be modest, you are a fast worker and everything I said is true. Amazing work really, can't wait to see some Latale Private servers out there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i would like to play on ur server if u could get it to work i!:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have worked on many private servers and willing to help with urs evil becuase my latale server was awesome but only had like 5 people on it so it aint public anymore it was 10 free gm spaces if anyone wants to join to bring it back up pm on this or evil i might aswell help you with urs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have worked on many private servers and willing to help with urs evil becuase my latale server was awesome but only had like 5 people on it so it aint public anymore it was 10 free gm spaces if anyone wants to join to bring it back up pm on this or evil i might aswell help you with urs

oops sorry guys ...ment maplestory i do play latale now ill help you evil:D:

Back