Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lineage2

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sooooooo whos gona play lineage2 when it comes out into open beta. At the moment its closed beta n only ppl that registerd facking ages ago can play it... which kinda does my head in lol. Such a sweet game tho!!!!

Been playing the taiwanese beta loads recently as well. Cant be arsed anymore coz its kinda...... not english lol. If ya wana give it a go tho:

download link (1.1gig big):>

How to register an account:>

(when the files are installed make sure you make all the file names english or u wont be able to auto update n play. E.G It gets installed to a file that has a load of 00001110010 as its name. Just change that to say lineage or something.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I REGISTERED EVERYONE COME JOIN SERVER 2!!!

Edit: heres the english patch url

unzip them into where ever you installed lineage\system then go here and follow the steps:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most eng people play on server 2 or 5 :tp:

dling at 250kbytes/s, kinda slow

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm... I wonder if Lineage 2 will eventually have private servers.... I am pretty sure some "ppl" are already searching(if not using... other methods...) frantically for the server files *cough* hackers *cough* :good:

Last edited:
Back