Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MMORPG] Blade & Soul, Who's Still Playing?

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
So me and a few friends have started playing bns on the russian international servers (apparantly that's a thing now). We're enjoying it's prettyness and the combat is solid but now I'm wondering how many other english speakers from Rz are playing on said servers and what they're opinions are thus far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [MMORPG] Blade & Soul, Who's Still Playing?

I play on this server too.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
The russians have the most stable server especially for those of us in Europe and they even have a localised client thought the translation could use a fair bit of work it is enough to get by and play the game without too much difficulty. There also seems to be a pretty high player base as I've never seen the game world empty of people.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Downloading the client, will try either tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: English patch or smth? I am doing fine with the Russian, but I still dont understand it 100%

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Flameingskull any IGN to share? I am in game leveling, already lvl 11. Waiting for you guys to reply.

Flameingskull - [MMORPG] Blade & Soul, Who's Still Playing? - RaGEZONE Forums

Back