Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mobile]Forsaken World Mobile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel in love with Forsaken World the first time I played. It's free, it's pretty, and it's got hot, busty vampire chicks:D Now the Mobile version is coming, and will you guys give it a shot? I will 100% play this game.
Merioniac - [Mobile]Forsaken World Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

here is the Forsaken World Mobile - Announcement Trailer
Merioniac - [Mobile]Forsaken World Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wooo Its look like cabal
What languages will be available ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I very much look forward to this. I kinda liked the PC mmo. It wasn't WoW, but it was nice.

wooo Its look like cabal
What languages will be available ?
now Forsaken World Mobile is available only on Chinese and Korean markets, and the English version will be released soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol That pay2win? Definitely top it in a week after release
dang idk but this game seems big even for mobile, plus its made by Perfect World, no doubt its gonna top other mmorpg mobile

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any gameplay video? will this game be released on windowsphone?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ganeplay yet? And windowsphone news?
Check out gameplay trailer here no word yet on whether or not this game will be released on windowsphone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check out gameplay trailer here no word yet on whether or not this game will be released on windowsphone.
cool the rendered 3D graphics is awesome, and also massive dungeons and bosses

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh man, is that the old Asian MMO from Perfect World? Played a while like long long time ago and didnt know that it is having a mobile version. Any idea when it will be released?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love playing FW on my pc, but since my daughter was born 2 years ago, I've not been able to play on my pc I miss it bad! So my only chance to game these days is on my iPhone.... Hope this is good as I think we need more good mmorpg games on iPhone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forsaken World Mobile looks really promising ... hopefully they'll deliver something good rather than cash shop

oh man, is that the old Asian MMO from Perfect World? Played a while like long long time ago and didnt know that it is having a mobile version. Any idea when it will be released?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3XBY-BuYRE yeah it is. the release date will be set at mid June

Back