Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mobile] Forsaken World Mobile New Gameplay Trailer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The five dynamic character classes of Forsaken World Mobile have been revealed in an exciting new gameplay trailer from Fedeen Games! Along with screenshots and concept art, the trailer showcases the unique attributes, abilities and gameplay styles of each playable class in stunning detail.:eek:tt:

Merioniac - [Mobile] Forsaken World Mobile New Gameplay Trailer - RaGEZONE Forums

Forsaken World Mobile new gameplay trailer

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Waaaohhh so epic, this type of graphics and mmorpg i've been long time looking for it, in appstore. It seems something great is coming. Forsaken world will be a very acclaimed mmorpg for people in mobile devices, I'm sure. I played order and chaos online for a couple of years and not even it, with his cartoons graphics can beat this awesome incoming game, no doubt ✅

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the videos! I think many FW players will keep their eyes for new information of the game, and I'm one of them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What's the connection between the PC version and mobile version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the connection between the PC version and mobile version?
Strictly speaking, they are two different games, but you can experience the key features of Forsaken World in mobile version such as flying mounts, class system and more

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Judging from the PC game, it'll be free to play with a moderate P2W scheme. (Not so much purchasing weapons/armor directly, but purchasing things to make existing stuff stronger and reduce "wait times")

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like they have a pre-registration for android but what about iOS?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love playing FW on my pc:) Hope this is good as I think we need more good mmorpg games on iPhone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played the PC version, and it was awesome. Even without spending cash. The mobile version is supposed to be just a direct port, with only some textures being not as good. Same experience though!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tbh, Android games are totally pay2win, but you still can enjoy the game without spend a penny.
99% free mobile games today have in-app purchase and that doesn't make all of them pay-to-win.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love playing FW on my pc:) Hope this is good as I think we need more good mmorpg games on iPhone
you can check out more informations on official site

Back