Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mobile] IOS CCG "Titans"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
"Titans" is a Collectible Card Game for iPhone(may be other forms, have only played on the iPhone.). The game itself is based on you going through the story line and collecting materials to create your own cards, then collecting the same materials that you used to create that card to evolve the card.

You need to evolve every 20 levels to continue leveling the card up until it is level 80. Every time you evolve it, you need a level 20 of the same card to evolve it.

This also requires Silver, which you also gain in the story line, or in Coop vs AI. You can also gain silver both between the Colosseum or PvP, the Colosseum is only for level 80's, and if you do not have enough cards of level 80, it will provide you with a randomized deck of 80's.

That sums up most of it. The game itself can be pay-to-win, but the game provides you with so much in-game money that you can easily sustain yourself without having to spend any money. Withing 8 hours of playing the game it had given me over 25$ worth of the premium currency.

Will link pictures once I am home, just wanted to spread this app around because personally its my new addiction.

Last edited:
Back