Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MOBILE]Mobile MMOs - What are you guys playing now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recently got a Galaxy S5, and I'm looking for some quality games to play on it. So I'm just wondering what you guys are playing and recommend. I used to play MMORPG like WOW and Aion, and I love dungeons and raids, which are really addictive. Would you guys recommend some games I can play on my phone? thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Mobile MMOs - What are you guys playing now?

I don't think there is many MMORPG out there tbh, well there isn't in the US App Store. We don't have Aion,WOW and GW2. Maybe you can try hearthstone which has just been released:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Order and chaos is only one I can think of. It's like a wow clone on mobile

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Of course theres order and chaos and theres dawn of the immortals. if you like idle mmorpg then autobattle is there as well. (It pretty much plays for you). Theres another game also called kritika i think thats something you would be interested in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Of course theres order and chaos and theres dawn of the immortals. if you like idle mmorpg then autobattle is there as well. (It pretty much plays for you). Theres another game also called kritika i think thats something you would be interested in.
Many feel that there are many elements that make Order and Chaos "pay-to-win."

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Many feel that there are many elements that make Order and Chaos "pay-to-win."
I have order and chaos only played it a little so I do no about pay2win. Hearthstone isn't really a mmorpg but it's awesome game. I am addicted to it. I never paid a cent but I have hours into that game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe you can try the Forsaken World Mobile which will hit mobile platform in mid June. This is a free-to-play MMO with beautiful rendered 3D environments, massive dungeons and bosses. I have just posted a thread on this forum:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you want a solid, friendly-enough hack 'n slash, Spirit Lords isn't a bad choice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you want a solid, friendly-enough hack 'n slash, Spirit Lords isn't a bad choice

oh I just checked the gameplay, and it is like an adorable Diablo for mobile devices. How does this compare to that other Diablo rip off Dungeon Hunter?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The origional Dungeon Hunter and Dungeon Hunter 2 are still the best mobile hack and slash games. They were pay once and done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe you can try the Forsaken World Mobile which will hit mobile platform in mid June. This is a free-to-play MMO with beautiful rendered 3D environments, massive dungeons and bosses. I have just posted a thread on this forum:D
oh boy I played FW long time ago and then got bored and quit, so I think I am gonna take a look when it is released. Interested in playing together?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Im currently playing Marvel Future fight ( if you log in 7 days you can get HUlk Buster this month only! ) and dowloaded KingsRoad but didnt play yet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

upcoming mobile MMO: Cabal 2,Albion Online, Forsaken World Mobile, and ArcheAge Mobile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

oh boy I played FW long time ago and then got bored and quit, so I think I am gonna take a look when it is released. Interested in playing together?
Sure thing! I am kinda run out of game at PC now. Just dunno how long we still need to wait until its release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

All mmorpgs on phones will be p2w unless there will be subs which is unheard of right now. You can't expect a fair mmorpg in this day and age.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

FFXI next year. Mu Origins.

Back