Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mobile]Pokemon GO Releases Today!

Reaction score
So as the title says, Pokemon GO is finally coming out today! US will get a later release, however there are ways around everything! *cough APK pure cough*

Source:

Reaction score
Europe doens't have it yet either however aparently its a battery eater though.
The servers are currently down for maintenance too :( However, there is checkbox you can click that says "Battery Saver" in options!

Edit: hmm, might be a little longer than "later today".

Reaction score
I'm honestly enjoying the game even though I'm a mile away from all PokeStops and Gyms. Every gym in a 2mile radius or so is Valor which is kinda cool. I've been trying to play today but it seems their servers are getting DDoS'd. Oh well, here's some helpful social media accounts and or links I follow and think would be good for you guys as well.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It came to sweden yesterday actually, have not tried it out yet xD

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't find the game all that fun to be honest. Mechanic-wise it's much more shallow than the traditional games, just a matter of walk, catch, transfer for candies, use candies to power up and evolve, battle people. If they tied similar GPS functionality into the existing Pokemon games framework, the game itself would feel like it had more depth.

As it stands, the game is more an exercise supplement, than a game you play while exercising. I exercise at the moment but the game itself doesn't interest me enough to pay attention to it while I run. It's more distracting than anything.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'll just leave this here and go away slowly

bLxmiba - [Mobile]Pokemon GO Releases Today! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i'll just leave this here and go away slowly

bLxmiba - [Mobile]Pokemon GO Releases Today! - RaGEZONE Forums
Damn!!!!! Already for PC?! Thanks downloading right now to check this out ;3