Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MOBILE]Share Your Clash of Clans (COC) Base Here ~

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kurokiri - [MOBILE]Share Your Clash of Clans (COC) Base Here ~ - RaGEZONE Forums
What is COC ?
Clash of Clans is a 2012 freemium mobile MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell, a video game company based in Helsinki, Finland. The game was released for iOS platforms on August 2, 2012.
Initial release date: August 2, 2012
Developer: Supercell
Publisher: Supercell
Platforms: Android, iOS

Source : Wikipedia
Anyone here play Clash of Clans aka COC here ? Share you base and how long have you been playing this game ~

This is my main acc , I think I have use this acc around 4 month ..
Screenshot_2015-01-22-01-34-57 - [MOBILE]Share Your Clash of Clans (COC) Base Here ~ - RaGEZONE Forums

This is my sec acc , about 1 month ..
Screenshot_2015-01-22-01-36-23 - [MOBILE]Share Your Clash of Clans (COC) Base Here ~ - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [ANDROID/IOS]Share Your Clash of Clans (COC) Base Here ~

Images seem to be broken, at least for me :/
Also could we share Castle Clash too? :D

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Images seem to be broken, at least for me :/
Also could we share Castle Clash too? :D

can you share the screenshot because it's seem working fine with me

I have upload the image on rz I think it will be fine

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the images you have uploaded were broken for me. At least ontl my pc, but they are fine on my phone.
Will add a screenshot later when I have access to PC.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Could you give me some feedback/personal experience about CoC? I am playing Castle Clash and I do know that the two games are similar, but I might be willing to try CoC as well.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
here :)
playing for 1.5 month i think hehe
Bluestacks OP !
VkpP6vG - [MOBILE]Share Your Clash of Clans (COC) Base Here ~ - RaGEZONE Forums

nice base dude .. I like it

Could you give me some feedback/personal experience about CoC? I am playing Castle Clash and I do know that the two games are similar, but I might be willing to try CoC as well.

I have playing Castle Clash , I got about 7 Legendary Heroes , all of them level 80 .. but I stop playing it because I feel it very bored ..

Difference between COC and CC :
1) When you send troops to battle , all the troops that you send can't be used again. Unlike CC it can be use again if it not get killed.
2) CC troops and Heroes can be use to defend you base , but in COC your troop can't defend your base only heroes and troops that you receive from your clanmate can defend your base
3) COC clan system is much better than CC because you can request troops from clanmate and you can use it for attack other base or defend your own base
4) You can war between other clan (Clan war)
5) CC is much easier to get gem , but in COC you can only get gem when you remove trees , and stone at your base or complete some achievement
6) In COC all the trees and stone at your base will always respawn

There're more difference between them ~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back