Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modern Warfare 3

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They just literally grabbed MW2 and changed the story, added new maps, new multiplayer stuff, etc.

Graphics and sound are exactly the same.

WHat are you talking about?

Glen Schofield:

"If you put Modern Warfare 2 next to Modern Warfare 3 you would see a huge difference," he said. "Look at all the character models, look at all the gun models, look at the reflections, look at the water. There is so much that we've added, so when someone says 'cut and paste', I don't even want to talk to them because they don't know. They just don't know. They have no idea."

Water. This game has awesome water reflections. So stop complaining.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sadly 3 Joints and a bunch of Liquor couldn't even get me to enjoy this game... Not sure what it was about it, but they really fell off on this one. Should've been waaaay better than what it really is. /Disappointed

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll miles as well take it back and get a refund. Same graphics, same everything. I was expecting much more but this is such a shame.

0 Respect for MW3.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are on about.
This game is fantastic.

I love the way the new feel of the game is. It doesn't really feel like MW2. It feels... different.

Level 63 now. :D

Reaction score
MW3 may look like MW2, but it's definitely not because there are many changes in the gameplay/video and they focus in the storyline(as it is the final sequel), but not that much in the graphics.

1. Spec Ops
Notice the new mode - Survival which doesnt exist in mw2?

2. Gameplay
Scopes(they actually added guns from cod4), additional perks(it might be gay, but still its something new) and others

3. Video
Much more better and more feelings are added.

They did something to the graphics, such as water effects, but I guess fans was expecting big changes instead of those small ones.

For those who only play multiplayer or didn't play cod4/6 before, I guess you won't able to enjoy the game much because you only care about the gameplay and not the storyline.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there an anti-camp added? I always wanted one...

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, Modern Warfare 3 is THE BEST game out there right now, in the first person shooters genre. I see no reason to hate on it, or any reason to not get it.

It's a lot of fun, especially with friends.

Special Ops is fantastic for when you have a buddy over, it's entertaining Ducking up. :D

1ST Prestige LVL 40 now. :D

Reaction score
its allways big fight around about mw3 and bf3
for sure iam on mw3 side. why?
i want a shooter, that is mw3, if i would like to drive in tank, jeap, or fighter plane, i play GTA.

i dont care about graphics, btw they are nice.
peace out.

Back