Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online 2 Gameplay Video!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mu online 2 looks fresh! when is it coming out?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wooo. now that's some nice improvement :D

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, though I would have loved to see more about fights ans skills etc ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i wonder what character class that is :ehh:

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think I prefer MuX over Mu2 really. MuX seems like the old Mu with fancy graphics,etc. Mu2 looks too much like Diablo.

Well MU2 will be better than MuX I think, because it's going out in a couple of months from now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well MU2 will be better than MuX I think, because it's going out in a couple of months from now.

I don't see how the release date has anything to do with one of the two being better. Although I can agree that Mu2 will probably be better since it's being done by Webzen themselves.

Gameplay wise, MuX remains loyal to the original mu. And I think that's what will attract the most players. Mu players don't care about graphics, if they did they would've been playing Aion or what not. It's about that old school Mu vibe, which I think will be hard to find in Mu2 since Webzen decided to make the transition to a more Diablo type gameplay.

Last edited:
Back