Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MULTI]Battlefield Bad Company 2 =D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We all loved Bad Company did we not? How could you not love blowing up buildings and stuff :p

Anyways, EA games has announced BBC2, with even better news. It'll be on the 360 AND the PC!

We get to go through snowy terrains, deserty villages, and jungles :O.

Only thing is, CoDMW2 is adding in destructible buildings and stuff >:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 =D

Sales on this will totally jump up =). Especially since its on PC now, online play for the people who don't have xbox's.

Last edited by a moderator:
BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The first one sucked they messed up online play (destroying gold crates wtf) and story mode dragged on and i couldnt bring myself to play it anymore.
I'll buy it if they make team deathmatch and capture the flag type online modes though

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Loved the first one, can't wait for the second one to come out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I liked the whole system where you could blow up a wall to get to point c. Hope they made it more useful though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I liked the whole system where you could blow up a wall to get to point c. Hope they made it more useful though.

You can now take down whole buildings to their foundation in Bad Company 2 :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So, when it comes to building destructibility it's like Red Faction.

Not really RFG uses real life physics with their destruction... The devs used too much time to do this... It made the game boring after awhile. Terrain in RFG cannot be destroyed but in BFBC and BFBC2 terrain can be destroyed.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

Not really RFG uses real life physics with their destruction... The devs used too much time to do this... It made the game boring after awhile. Terrain in RFG cannot be destroyed but in BFBC and BFBC2 terrain can be destroyed.

Interesting. I'll have to try it out.

Back