Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Multi-Platform][Help] Are there any unofficial servers for hearthstone?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am not sure if this is the right place to post this topic so just move it if it is incorrectly placed. what i want to know is wether someone have developed an onoffial hearthstone server and where i might be able to find it.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Moved to Gaming Hotspot as it might fit best in here. Also gave it a tag as far as I understood the tagging rule here.
Ben please slap me and adjust if I messed up :kiss:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
i am not sure if this is the right place to post this topic so just move it if it is incorrectly placed. what i want to know is wether someone have developed an onoffial hearthstone server and where i might be able to find it.

As far I know I haven't seen any unofficial Hearthstone servers around or atleast heard about any that are of any influence.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
think i saw a sub forum here on ragezone about it some time ago but it is no longer here for some reason. unofficial servers would really help play with people that i have no time to play tavern brawls with me when they are active. it would also be a fun way to test every card.

Back