Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Multi-Platform] Mafia 3 - Announcement Trailer

Reaction score
Have some gameplay

The Mafia series was my favourite collection of games growing up, in the gameplay I showed, it does look very good but it seems to be trying to be something else (see 1 min in, seriously is this a JC spinoff??). I have high ambitions for this, it's also nice to see Vito in the trailer.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gameplay video:

Dev talking about Lincoln's background...

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's gonna be hard waiting for this game to come out, I hope they give us lots of more footage, cause it looks awesome from those videos. It seems like a lot of people are pissed because they won't get to play as the Italian mafia, but honestly it doesn't matter to me. I can only imagine how the story will turn out but the trailer made it look pretty cool, especially with Vito showing his face. I'm just glad they're continuing on my favourite game franchise ever.

The only thing I dislike so far from what I've seen is that cars explode when you run into them xD. But the game isn't even finished yet so they'll probably make a whole bunch of changes.

I really hope the developers aren't reading those youtube comments, that can't be good for motivation.

Retired
Reaction score
Sorry about bumping an oldish thread but I had to come and say my bit, I loved mafia 1 & 2, mafia 2 had one of the best stories in game history and I'm not easy to impress, only bad thing about mafia 2 was the free roam. Mafia 3 looks pretty neat from the trailers and few minute game plays just some bits did put me off such as the car mechanics.. I saw him bail out of a car and it had hit two cars which then blew um up?? However I've been waiting for a bloody while to even see a reveal trailer of mafia 3 and its finally been revealed so I cannot wait.

i would like to see much more improved free roam that include side missions which they've pretty much already said that there are definitely side missions and maybe even extortion like the godfather? If that is true then this will be really a dream game because the Godfather 1 game was epic, only bad thing was the graphics but merging there mechanics in mafia 3? poop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi not sure if I can bump this thread, if not, I'm sorry, but I found some new information about the game.

A video was recently uploaded of a 12 minute gameplay footage narrated by one of the game's developers. It was a really interesting watch, and what most people who watched the first announcement trailer will appreciate is what he said around the 11 minute mark.

One of the things that we did for this demo, because it was our kind of first unveiling of the game, was that we wanted to end with a bang. So you will be able to blow up cars in the game, but it will require things like grenade launchers. You will be able to do some of those take downs we saw earlier as well, but not every car is gonna explode when you bump into them.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Considering a lot of developers from 2K are working at Hangar 13.. I'm very confident that Mafia 3 will be a great game.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Changed the Tag to Multi-Platform, however the game looks very promising but is it some kind of open world like GTA? as i saw running around and driving in cars (haven't watched the full trailer yet)

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
No it's not.

It is open world.

The narrative in previous games may impose restrictions. But you could easily circumvent that by creating a save prior to completing the game.

Retired
Reaction score
Mafia 3 Reveal Trailer comes out tomorrow, so hyped!

Wicious - [Multi-Platform] Mafia 3  - Announcement Trailer - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: Jax
Back