Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Multi-Platform] Project Cars

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Ben - [Multi-Platform] Project Cars - RaGEZONE Forums

I haven't found a thread yet about this game, so I've decided to make one.

I recently bought Project Cars for PS4 and must say that it's one of those 'beter' racing games that are out there atm.

I'm currently driving Carts as i decided to start there instead of F1 or Racecars.

Theres like 6 free car DLC's which I think is pretty neat for a game like that.

The fact that you can simulate the races in short or long rounds which makes it enjoyable for people that don't feel like doing very long races.

The only thing i heard was that its not great on PC, but I haven't seen it working there yet, so maybe someone who tried the PC version could reply :)

Here's the trailer from the game! enjoy!

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I quite liked it on PC! I own it on both PC and PS4 and I probably prefer the PC version more just because of it allowing me to multitask better. Not sure of any specific differences between platforms but in the end I enjoyed it equally on both.

Back