Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MW3 - My thoughts

Reaction score
just completed the campaign and i noticed that its the same as the previous one [buildings, some graphics etc.. im not good at reviews so pardon me xD]though the story is good enough for me and finally someone did pay the "PRICE" xD.

overall im satisfied and my $59.99 is worth it xD

though it feels like thats the modern warfare t.t

Reaction score
My thoughts....REHASH

its a freaking shooter, want to watch landscapes and buildings, then go outside the house freakin fags.

like OMG did youuuu see that window, it dont belongs there, and paitings, omg it does not goes with dor paint, omg and architecture ...

Fell In Love Without You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its a freaking shooter, want to watch landscapes and buildings, then go outside the house freakin fags.

like OMG did youuuu see that window, it dont belongs there, and paitings, omg it does not goes with dor paint, omg and architecture ...

you just mad you bought a refurbished game for 60$

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's funny how people hate on the game because the games they expected to be better/ beat CoD, turned out to be poop.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like... your saying battlefield 3 sucks?

I didn't even mention BF3. I was talking about games in general. But, it's funny how you thought I was talking about Battlefield 3.

So there you go, point proven. Even you know it deep inside.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bought Modern Warfare 3 yesterday. The game is absolutely Ducking amazing. I've been on it five hours now with 3 hours gametime and I'm almost level 40. I've been absolutely hammering the game with my friend, he's level 38 and he had the game before me!

Absolutely loving it.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I pretty much like it, but it's not really special IMO. I mean, IMO there is only the survival mode which is a little bit different, but the rest is like almost every COD, try to level up. That's why I liked Black Ops and W@W. It had zombies which is completely different, the survival mode is like the Combat Training combined with Zombies.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the only good thing about MW3 is the campaign, apart from that, the gameplay is poop, and the whole thing was just a massive let down

Back