Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MW3 - My thoughts

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score
Well, lets get started.. I know theres another Thread about MW3, But it was before the release, so yeah lets start.

For one i think Modern warfare 3 was horrible, I mean its a good game but its too much like MW2, Same everything, except weapons, and some different perks, and the campaign other then that, its the same, I think that should of just made it a MW2 Add on pack, for like 30$ thats how much I'm willing to put on it.

Bye, with disappointment. :thumbdown:

Edit - Call of duty elite

I think this is a scam to take money, its all bull poop, Stats and stuff? Well they could of did this for free like bungie.org does, for Halo 3,ODST,Reach All them have almost the same features or even more that it gives you for 50$, wtf?

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score
Re: MW3 - My review

Not trying to be an butt here but, this can't be a review because of the few lines. Be more detailed.

Then ill change it to my thoughts? Sorry?

MOD please change the thread to " MW3 - My Thoughts"

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I agree with it - every single Modern Warfare and expansions havent brought anything new to the genre. Its the same exact thing just in a different wrapper.

Look at Battlefield 3 to compare (Since, obviously, MW3 vs. BF3 is the big thing nowadays). Battlefield 3 brought everything new to the table, its not just a new game with a fancy skin wrapped around an old engine. Its everything new.

I already knew MW3 was going to be just like MW2.. was just waiting on more people to confirm it.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score

My friend bought both games, (BF3 and MW3)

and now MW3 is already collecting dust. he said
and i quote,
"We couldv'e gotten heaps of maccas after youth instead! that wouldve been so much cooler!! :("

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks I know I won't have to buy it ...

Reaction score

I bought both BF3 and MW3 and it's safe to say I enjoy MW3 more. Don't get me wrong, BF3 is a brilliant game, considering I've never played the BF series. But MW3 is just so much fun to play. I'm quite happy to pay £40 to buy a much better remake of what was a really poop game.

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score
It's a good game.
It isn't called mw3 for nothing, it follows mw2's footsteps.
You guys expect to much from the developers, make a game yourself ?

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a good game.
It isn't called mw3 for nothing, it follows mw2's footsteps.
You guys expect to much from the developers, make a game yourself ?

Make a game yourself? Really man ... We're not professional programmers that went through formations and getting paid for that.
Expecting MW3 not to be the total copy of MW2 is not expecting too much from the developers, it's just that people were just attending new features, a different gameplay, meet new experiences from COD, if it's just the same than MW2 why would you expect people to be satisfied?
Though I can't really judge the game by myself because I've only been reading articles comments and such about their thoughts and approximatively 70% of them agreed on the fact that MW3 is just like MW2.

Reaction score
You should really stop complaining saying that it's a remake of Modern Warfare 2. For christ sake, what would you expect when the latest CoD game is called 'Modern Warfare 3' Obviously it's going to be a repeat from Modern Warfare 2 but with some awesome tweaks.

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score
Never really played mw2 so can't say that much..however I think mw3 is good

There ALMOST the same, exact thing.

You should really stop complaining saying that it's a remake of Modern Warfare 2. For christ sake, what would you expect when the latest CoD game is called 'Modern Warfare 3' Obviously it's going to be a repeat from Modern Warfare 2 but with some awesome tweaks.

Well the interface is the same thing, They added, guns,weapons and new maps. and survival mode, all of which could of been added in a pack or a add on game, MW3 Is not worth the money.

Reaction score

In terms of multi-player, CoD4 was absolutely nothing like MW2.

Its a good map pack.

The maps are awful.

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score
I think we all agree, it could be extremely better and is complete poop, / money scam / Should i even name more?

Back