• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Nintendo DS][Pokémon] Anyone getting Pokémon Ultra Sun or Moon?

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Future - [Nintendo DS][Pokémon] Anyone getting Pokémon Ultra Sun or Moon? - RaGEZONE Forums

Pre-ordered the new and probably last Pokémon games for the 2DS, 3DS and the "new" versions of them a few days ago. Anyone else? :laugh:

Always been a big fan of the series every since I got introduced to Pokemon in Gen 4 (Perl / Diamond). Also did some competitive gaming back then. After a rather lengthy break I decided to get the new 3DS last year and the X and Alpha Saphire edition. Some new things arrived which I don't like that much but I still get a thrill out of starting my adventurous journey in one of these games, haha...

I'm generally not a fan of mega evolution or these new Z-moves they introduced.. But maybe I'll need to get more used to them. What I like is the new perspective / cameras feeling a lot more first person like. Also looking at the new Pokemon I think they're kind of running out of ideas... I mean a pile of garbage, keys and a wall are a Pokemon now... really? I still kind of see Pokemon as living creatures and non object based beings...

Anyone else a Pokemon fanboi here? Or has been in the past? Getting these new titles?

Back