Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Nintendo DS][Pokémon] Anyone getting Pokémon Ultra Sun or Moon?

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Future - [Nintendo DS][Pokémon] Anyone getting Pokémon Ultra Sun or Moon? - RaGEZONE Forums

Pre-ordered the new and probably last Pokémon games for the 2DS, 3DS and the "new" versions of them a few days ago. Anyone else? :laugh:

Always been a big fan of the series every since I got introduced to Pokemon in Gen 4 (Perl / Diamond). Also did some competitive gaming back then. After a rather lengthy break I decided to get the new 3DS last year and the X and Alpha Saphire edition. Some new things arrived which I don't like that much but I still get a thrill out of starting my adventurous journey in one of these games, haha...

I'm generally not a fan of mega evolution or these new Z-moves they introduced.. But maybe I'll need to get more used to them. What I like is the new perspective / cameras feeling a lot more first person like. Also looking at the new Pokemon I think they're kind of running out of ideas... I mean a pile of garbage, keys and a wall are a Pokemon now... really? I still kind of see Pokemon as living creatures and non object based beings...

Anyone else a Pokemon fanboi here? Or has been in the past? Getting these new titles?

Back