Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Asta - Fantasy MMORPG

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
asta.webzen.com

Webzen yesterday just released a new fantasy MMORPG that is Chinese themed, anybody anticipating for it or playing?

I'm currently still downloading and will update this thread later on for what the game is like.

Rogu3
Reaction score
asta.webzen.com

Webzen yesterday just released a new fantasy MMORPG that is Chinese themed, anybody anticipating for it or playing?

I'm currently still downloading and will update this thread later on for what the game is like.
I'm interested in seeing what will come of this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing what will come of this.

I'm not exactly sure either if the game will get a massive hits. Since of course, the game is Chinese themed, And I've never really read or heard of any game that is themed to a particular culture to get a successful run through.

Anyways this is the second game which Webzen released for this year and still also undergoing at its beta phase. The first one was eloa.webzen.com

I Played it until I got max but since it was pretty much released at the exact same date as Tree of Savior and Devilian. I see it already as a dead game, before they could even officially get the game to an official opening.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure either if the game will get a massive hits. Since of course, the game is Chinese themed, And I've never really read or heard of any game that is themed to a particular culture to get a successful run through.

Anyways this is the second game which Webzen released for this year and still also undergoing at its beta phase. The first one was eloa.webzen.com

I Played it until I got max but since it was pretty much released at the exact same date as Tree of Savior and Devilian. I see it already as a dead game, before they could even officially get the game to an official opening.
From what I can see, the team that's developing it and designing it seems to be relatively talented, however I think they will need to drive a decent campaign to get those who don't know about Asian myths and legends interested.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The game is absolutely beautiful in terms of how they made the scenery of each areas to look so beautiful.

This game pretty much has the potential of being a top tier for this month but in my opinion to play this game you have to have some kind of distinctive taste when choosing a genre for an MMORPG. Because the game pretty much ends up so heavily grinding and the way how the character equipment goes are pretty lame though, I'm already at my level 30 and still I look like an absolute starter in the game.

Rogu3
Reaction score
The game is absolutely beautiful in terms of how they made the scenery of each areas to look so beautiful.

This game pretty much has the potential of being a top tier for this month but in my opinion to play this game you have to have some kind of distinctive taste when choosing a genre for an MMORPG. Because the game pretty much ends up so heavily grinding and the way how the character equipment goes are pretty lame though, I'm already at my level 30 and still I look like an absolute starter in the game.

Perhaps they need to change the system a bit. I've noticed that in games before as well.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Webzen does it the best for mmo! Can't wait.

Back