Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Batman Arkham City Gameplay/Walkthrough with mucski

Reaction score
Well since I have this on my PC for a long time now the first ones will be Murdered Soul Suspect, and Batman Arkham City, of chourse there will be more in time. I can only upload 10 minutes a day so to avoid the thread to get too long I will eventually create a playlist and announce when I add a new video.

So enjoy this long lasting series.

I linked to the playlist instead to avoid a cluttered thread. I upload a new part every day!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In a commentary you don't really have to tell every little details about the game though. I like commentaries that are based on their reaction from the game, instead of like differentiating how the game mechanic is different.

And SOMA is published by the people who made Amnesia Dark Descent, it is a horror game. Not exactly sure about the genre, but I think it is steampunk horror.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SOMA is considered a horror/sci-fi/puzzle game. I won't spoil it but I've played it myself and it's a pretty long game. The puzzles can be pretty difficult though but the twists are good. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes those kind of games.

It's completely up to you as a gamer to decide whether you want to add commentary to your videos or not. It's just that with commentary, the viewers feel that you're interacting with the game more.

Also, subscribed.

Back