Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC]Blade and Soul Sunny's pov

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well hey guys been trying to get into the whole streaming/recording game-play lately and decided why the hell not start with a video?

This is my first game-play video ever recorded sorry no mic(Don't have the essentials yet). I want you guys to let me know what you think. I ask for good/bad criticism and back up your reason why. and i have reasons for music in the youtube description... Please enjoy like/subscribe will be planning on making more vids

this was recorded with shadowplay

Edit: made another video :junglejane:

I do have a twitch but i don't plan on using it until i build a bigger fan base. Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Well hey guys been trying to get into the whole streaming/recording game-play lately and decided why the hell not start with a video?

This is my first game-play video ever recorded sorry no mic(Don't have the essentials yet). I want you guys to let me know what you think. I ask for good/bad criticism and back up your reason why. and i have reasons for music in the youtube description... Please enjoy like/subscribe will be planning on making more vids

edit: this was recorded with shadowplay

I do have a twitch but i don't plan on using it until i build a bigger fan base. Thanks for reading

Looking good, Looking forward to more video's, feel free to post them!

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looking good, Looking forward to more video's, feel free to post them!

Thanks man i appreciate it, will be doing more videos like this hopefully sometime in the near future ^.^ stay tuned. Heck i might update this thread with more videos if it comes down to it.

Awh you have more AP than I do. I am at 513 :\ Now saving for a Breeze Bangle!

ehhh don't fret mate, just get your cri dmg up and you can be dpsing like the 600+ ap guys np. Also i rewatched this video and i have no clue why i have random effects in it... might have something to do with youtube cause yesterday i uploaded it and it was fine now it has all these weird zoom in or wiggle effects.

Last edited:
Back