Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC/CONSOLE] Just Cause 3

Reaction score
Just looking through some up-coming games and I noticed Just Cause 3 among that list, it got me quite excited as Just Cause 2 was a very fun game pushing the open world game on old generation consoles.

What I am hoping from this within the current generation consoles and PC is that the world will be even bigger with all the new hardwithin the consoles. A multiplayer experience without mods will probably happen given the small success with the PC mod that recently launched on PC.

The game is expected to arrive later on this year on Xbox One, PS4 and PC! Not much has been revealed about the game but I am hoping soon we'll find out some information! :eek:tt1:

f793
Reaction score
And it won't have micro transactions in it! Did you see those leaked pics? Studio denied every thing regarding micro transactions though... We'll see :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there wont be a multiplayer at launch. they might fit it in eventually but for now they're just working on it as a single player game.

source -

I am looking forward to this game though. I enjoyed two immensely so i'm hoping this will be even better for me.

Back