Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Crowfall kickstarter is going crazy!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there, I am a crowfall backer as so excited to announce that crowfall did hit $490k+ and it's going be up more soon..

Story:
So crowfall started their kickstarter where they did hit 400k$ in 10 hours only, I am seeing the hype everywhere in twitch by big streamers,guilds or small communities, everyone talking about it.

Crowfall is a buy to play game so you only pay for digital copy there's no subscription to it, vip perks are optional which it shows the support to the game since from kickstarter.

What's buy to play?
You're going buy the digital copy of the game and play it forever subscription is not required nor it's even there.

You're a backer?
Welcome to the club my friend.
If You're not a backer let's chill here and see your thoughts about it, since it's still pre-alpha and changes going happen by good suggestions in their community forums.

What's crowfall? I hope linking kickstarter of this game is allowed as I hope you watch the video and read carefully before judging.

Edit: Goal has reached 1.1 million$ and it counts up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Kickstarter Crowfall is going crazy!

I'm very excited about this game...I was a HUGE Shadowbane fan...still am on Shadowbane emulator, but this is going to be like Shadowbane 2!!! Can't wait to play it....hope it's as good, if not better than SB.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

looks like it could be brilliant, they have a strong butt team!

They do have a good devs team and I hope they polish the game before release!
As well combat system being fairly better.

I'm very excited about this game...I was a HUGE Shadowbane fan...still am on Shadowbane emulator, but this is going to be like Shadowbane 2!!! Can't wait to play it....hope it's as good, if not better than SB.
Shadowbane still and will still my favorite game all time no matter how it's not available nor there's an emulator for it to have a private server, it was a different mmorpg for me and unique.

~ I am a backer and i fully support crowfall ideas and hopeful they keep their promises as they deliver it in time.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Actually Shadowbane emulator is really close to the real thing...they even took it a step further and are focusing on the best part of SB....PVP. Everything is working....everything is near what retail was.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Actually Shadowbane emulator is really close to the real thing...they even took it a step further and are focusing on the best part of SB....PVP. Everything is working....everything is near what retail was.

That's would be interesting to be honest to see this game to life, I don't mind waiting till they do polishing combat etc to match their promises!
Going destroy your castle if you're in my way! just kidding let's team up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's making great head way but I would like to see more in game content that they have now! Still looks promising!

I can't wait till summer as we can preview from streamers, if they are allowed to stream the game.
The ideas and content out their even if they reached at $1.3 million, there will be mounts and the fx will be better.

Back