Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] CS:GO (Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm quite a bit fan of CS:GO, I like to watch montages and other things like that, Link the best montages you guys have seen so far, I also play if you guys want my steam (cspride2) it's here, So link up the montages you have seen best. Peace!

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I play quiet alot cs:go lately, like 2-4H/day atleast and got like 700 hours on the record atm. The best montages i think are those from the Mayors, ESL most likely.

Though i don't invest much money in cs:go, just the leftovers that i have on my steam account, for the rest you can get skins sometimes by watching streams on twitch like joshOG, i keep it on the background and i've had an AWP Man 'o War from it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice man I have never thought of it that way, I mostly watch Live Games or at least I did, Just to get the 2016 Cobblestone cases, You can get some fine skins!

Last edited:
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Used to play for a CS:GO team until they disbanded and then I quit the game. It was fun while it lasted, sort of. Main issue is Russians who shout all the god damn time and kids who troll after losing the first 3 rounds. Even in the high ranks it was literally worse up there than in GN1. Considering selling my Karambit and other knife which I forgot the name of.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My goodness this Karambit though.

Some of my friends owns a bunch of marble bfly knives from scams like wtf. I really regret how I didn't start earlier in CSGO, when the trading was so easier.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My goodness this Karambit though.

Some of my friends owns a bunch of marble bfly knives from scams like wtf. I really regret how I didn't start earlier in CSGO, when the trading was so easier.

The higher priced items are usually done through private trades rather than on the market and scamming / duping is becoming more of an issue in CS:GO than any other game I've seen or played.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Dreamhack Masters upcoming, you can expect montages xD
Unsure if Valve will make it to an major.

Groups:

JPride - [PC] CS:GO (Counter Strike: Global Offensive) - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait What, There is actually a CSGO team for Faze, never heard of them. Haven't been keeping track with the competitive, since i'm pretty much broke and nothing to bet ;(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wait What, There is actually a CSGO team for Faze, never heard of them. Haven't been keeping track with the competitive, since i'm pretty much broke and nothing to bet ;(

They're new to the team, They purchased the team for 700,000 And a member has already left goes by the name Mickalele.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I only know about Faze mainly because the team itself is a huge meme, like the no scoop thing. So I was wondering, could they be a good team compose of a +5 KennyS awpers.

But whatever, I'm just a huge fan of TeamEnvyUs, but it seems like they're irrelevant for this season.

I'm surprise Na'vi is at the top now, before they used to be such a bad team.

Back