• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PC] Dauntless

Reaction score
Dauntless is a Monster Hunter Online game made by Phoenix Labs as Monster Hunter Online never made it to the west. The game is to come out Fall 2017 and hopefully will have a successful launch. The game play looks butter smooth and I hope for it's success. The game will be free to play but you can purchase founders packs or a subscription (Patron Status) to give extra bonuses during hunts with 3 other players. Is anyone else going to try and get into this besides me?

Video

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been following the game ever since they announced their alpha. I believe this game will highly get anticipated by many, and I'm definitely playing this one of course.

Back