Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Opening its Door to PH. . . RO2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a mixed feeling about reading this article:
ragezone.com/2014/07/03/ragnarok-2-welcomes-players-from-the-philippines/

I was playing RO2 before and was addicted til about level 50 (lvl cap) and I do love the raid dungeons!
I've made my account using PIA and the game itself have no IP block.

Why is WarpPortal Opening PH now? I've heard before that LU will handle RO2 PH.. but looks like they are really going down the drain and ended up having WP open its door. :mellow:
---

EDIT: Im including the that the new installer is NOW available for DL
Chiyeon - [PC] Opening its Door to PH. . . RO2? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a mixed feeling about reading this article:
ragezone.com/2014/07/03/ragnarok-2-welcomes-players-from-the-philippines/

I was playing RO2 before and was addicted til about level 50 (lvl cap) and I do love the raid dungeons!
I've made my account using PIA and the game itself have no IP block.

Why is WarpPortal Opening PH now? I've heard before that LU will handle RO2 PH.. but looks like they are really going down the drain and ended up having WP open its door. :mellow:

lel

LU has already been bought by Asiasoft so the possibilities of them banning the Philippines from playing the game before will be uplifted. Although Asiasoft was supposedly gonna cater every South East Asians which includes the Philippines.

So Yeah, I totally forgot about the license issue and poop about their reason to why they won't be including the Philippines but it was quite inconsiderate for them to do after a long time of hype and promises for the game. PSO2 even got directly opened for PH people and I hope they would be applying it on Cabal 2 which is another game in my opinion would and surely would be anticipated by many thousands or more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont really know much about asiasoft, but man.. if they are somehow like Aeria games.. I wish them a lot of luck..
---

also editing my thread for DL link of the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, but im on my High Lvl account.. Im helping new players conquer dungeons.. and they are soo cute.. I really missed playing this.
I raged quit before because of the grinding.. :'<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes, but im on my High Lvl account.. Im helping new players conquer dungeons.. and they are soo cute.. I really missed playing this.
I raged quit before because of the grinding.. :'<

I just started today and played Noel, since it wasn't on the beta when I started playing RO2 on playpark.

I'm surprise the game isn't that populated though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im on NA and a lot of things happened.. yeah.. resulted to fewer players
so now they are opening the server to PH.. hoping they'd populate the server.

--
wait what server are you playing on now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean I thought you were on Playpark..
did you play on that server? I see a lot of posts that PH can now play on that server but no official what so ever.

also..they haven't opened the game officially (iRO2) coz it was yet to be announced and most of the events were moved.
I just don't get it.. we can basically play now anyways.

--
reference post:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mean I thought you were on Playpark..
did you play on that server? I see a lot of posts that PH can now play on that server but no official what so ever.

also..they haven't opened the game officially (iRO2) coz it was yet to be announced and most of the events were moved.
I just don't get it.. we can basically play now anyways.

--
reference post:

Nope RO2 by playpark is probably still unaccessible.

Majority of the people on that page are even talking about Odin server not the playpark.

Back