Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Dota2 International 2015

Reaction score
Main Event matches are being played on 3rd - 8th of August.
All Upper Bracket matches are Best of 3.
Lower Bracket's round 1 matches are Best of 1, rest of LB matches are Best of 3.
Grand Final is Best of 5.

Dope Boy One - [PC] Dota2 International 2015 - RaGEZONE Forums

Sixteen teams are split into 2 groups of 8.
All matches are 2 games series; 2-0 provides 3 points, 1-1 provides 1 point, and 0-2 provides 0 points.
All sixteen teams will play in Main Event.
Top four teams from each group are seeded in Upper Bracket, while bottom four teams from each group are seeded in Lower Bracket.
Tiebreaks are resolved with: head-to-head results, results against team(s) from position below, coin toss (if needed).
Groupstage is being played on 27th - 30th of July.

Notes
1.Valve's 2015 Dota 2 tournament has the biggest eSports prize pool ever 17.000.000 EUR++.(2nd Record is still from Valve-Dota2)
2.Na'Vi have been participating in all of the internationals.
3.More soon

More news soon :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello 5k player here from SEA and used to play in US west also.

Huge fan of Secret and the players before they've even been introduced in the competitive scene. I've been following Dota competitive ever since Dota 1 days when China used to rule as the most dominant players.

This is my dibs to how the game will I believe probably will end up. But anything could happen though, since the strats being shown are still undisclosed and the picks and bans are still pretty common, leshrac,storm,etc pub high tier picks.

And ever since the team yesterday hasn't shown some unrepeatable heroes and has pick their usual core which they usually run like MvP's IO and Bristle, goes to show how they weren't taking the highest risks yet although two could possibly be eliminated.

Anyways I believe that Vici,Fnatic,Secret will be the intimating ones in this TI and I'm still not sure about LGD though.

Icefrog should have done the exact same decision to implement changes on the patchlogs right after 1-2 weeks before TI. Just like what happened at TI4.

Reaction score
Hello HeavenlyGifted im a little less than 4k but i deserve more (like everyones saying :) ) well,i believe too..

I am a huge fan of Kuro and s4 that makes me be a Secret Fangay :p im almost sure this International will be better than all others (Maybe even ti3 :O )

At least this patch is not like Ti4 ( Farm,farm farm) this is more on kills and team play on early-middle time of the game,i will show you me predictions soon..Lets see the first game Team Secret vs Fnatic

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello HeavenlyGifted im a little less than 4k but i deserve more (like everyones saying :) ) well,i believe too..

I am a huge fan of Kuro and s4 that makes me be a Secret Fangay :p im almost sure this International will be better than all others (Maybe even ti3 :O )

At least this patch is not like Ti4 ( Farm,farm farm) this is more on kills and team play on early-middle time of the game,i will show you me predictions soon..Lets see the first game Team Secret vs Fnatic

Nah, I don't really judge people with their mmr. I already understood it when I passed my 4k days. That people spam 2-3 heroes depending on which heroes are injected by roids by our boy icefrog.

Anyways still currently now watching the Day 2 group matches. Pretty awesome just like the 1st day.

LGD is pretty savage and I'm looking forward for them to be up against Secret or EG but then again they were tied up against iG which in my opinion based from the first day performance, they're pretty weak.

Currently I'm excited about the EG vs Vici this seems like a match.

And the fact that CDEC got rekt by VP is awesome. Then again group matches aren't yet something worth risking yet. I'm pretty sure teams are holding up for now.

But still those Techies game were pretty awesome. Seeing CoL pick techies and destroy iG and seeing Secret destroy C9 again with a techies lmaoo.

And also though. TI4 was not the farming patch. TI4 was the pushing strat game. It was the DP and Juggernaut patch after the Troll Sniper etc patch.

The farming game was TI3 which was the rat and 4 protect 1 meta.

Reaction score
Nah, I don't really judge people with their mmr. I already understood it when I passed my 4k days. That people spam 2-3 heroes depending on which heroes are injected by roids by our boy icefrog.

Anyways still currently now watching the Day 2 group matches. Pretty awesome just like the 1st day.

LGD is pretty savage and I'm looking forward for them to be up against Secret or EG but then again they were tied up against iG which in my opinion based from the first day performance, they're pretty weak.

Currently I'm excited about the EG vs Vici this seems like a match.

And the fact that CDEC got rekt by VP is awesome. Then again group matches aren't yet something worth risking yet. I'm pretty sure teams are holding up for now.

But still those Techies game were pretty awesome. Seeing CoL pick techies and destroy iG and seeing Secret destroy C9 again with a techies lmaoo.

And also though. TI4 was not the farming patch. TI4 was the pushing strat game. It was the DP and Juggernaut patch after the Troll Sniper etc patch.

The farming game was TI3 which was the rat and 4 protect 1 meta.

Based on the fact that game was longer than now,plus scores was like 10-12 in 50 or so minutes,it was more like farming and wait the best opportunity to fight.On this Ti,we have to see alot of excellent fights :p Techies oh lord...This hero,deserve a delete :p btw i played a lot of my time Offlane techies,with good team,can work excellent..

Dope Boy One - [PC] Dota2 International 2015 - RaGEZONE Forums

Well no commends about Vega-Archon please :p
Empire-Na'vi looks bad decisions too..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like how the opening game for today is Secret vs LGD

This is pretty much the only game worth watching for today. I could watch the entire teams matches but then again I'm not fueled unlike before which I enjoyed so much watching games since I use to bet a lot of Arcanas,Mythicals,Legendaries.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The amount Secret fans are really disappointed.

CDEC are playing out of their minds. From Qualifier to Grand Finalist. This is a first time.

But it would also be a first time if EG wins it would be the first American TI era.

Reaction score
The amount Secret fans are really disappointed.

CDEC are playing out of their minds. From Qualifier to Grand Finalist. This is a first time.

But it would also be a first time if EG wins it would be the first American TI era.

You have 100% right on everything :p im not even sure what to select...CDEC or EG oh gosh :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fear pretty much deserves it after all the dedication he had exerted from the competitive scene.

And as for PPD and Suma1l, I hope it won't get to their heads too much. Knowing how much a diva they are on social networks and for some interviews.

Anyways. Game is over

Looking forward for another year. G-Leagues,etc. Another major shuffles will occur again especially in the Chinese Scene and I hope Secret won't do shuffles and just improvise their way of playing games.

Back