Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Firefly Online

The Penguinator
Legend
Reaction score
Just found out a Firefly Online game is being made and as my searches here came up with nothing I just had to share! Probably the first online game I'm properly excited about!

Official website:

Right now there's only a companion app to the game called Firefly Cortex, which is available on Steam. It has news and information about the game.

From steam: "This companion app is a great way to manage your profile, stay current with the game’s progress, take advantage of special offers and gain access to exclusive content."

The game itself is set to release in Spring 2015 (according to the website).

Robert

Last edited:
Reaction score

Never heard of any of those games so yeah, not much faith tbh. Seriously don't get why these cult classics don't get large games companies interested. I suppose the license fees to use the lore/universe would cost a fair amount, but still the number of interested people must be huge. If the license fee is small enough that a small dev can afford it, someone like arenanet would be able to make an amazing game with it. le sigh.

Back