Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Forza Horizon 3

Reaction score
So just purchased the ultimate edition on the windows store, download the enormous game, getting the famous crash on playground logo screen! WOOOOO

Anyway game does look promising.

Reaction score
So just purchased the ultimate edition on the windows store, download the enormous game, getting the famous crash on playground logo screen! WOOOOO

Anyway game does look promising.

What rig you running it on? Resolution? FPS you getting?

From reading about recent experiences it's a massively demanding game so I take the below quoted requirements with a pinch of gall bitter salt...

"If you're interested in playing Forza Horizon 3 on PC, here are the system requirements recommended by Microsoft and developer Playground Games:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 @ 3.6 GHz.
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or 1060.
VRAM: 4GB.
RAM: 12GB.
DirectX: 12."

-Quote from geforce.com

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been playing a bit more and to go from Horizon 2, to Forza 6 and now to Horizon 3, it feels good to have that Horizon style gameplay back again. The way the cars handle takes me back to the 360 days smashing Horizon 2 in an E36 M3.

The drifting is pretty much the same as Horizon 2. The lack of response makes it feel more like a tank slap than an actual drift. Maybe I've been playing Forza 6 for too long.

Back