Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Hearthstone - open beta card game from blizzard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Hearthstone - open beta card game from blizzard

I've kept myself busy with Hex TCG since Alpha ;)
Going to download Hearthstone later and give it a go.

f793
Reaction score

It's okay game :)

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Got an invite way back during the closed beta - saw the almost 2GB download, on a monthly 20GB allowance... feck that :<

Reaction score

Got an invite way back during the closed beta - saw the almost 2GB download, on a monthly 20GB allowance... feck that :<

Ahh mate that bites. I could put it on DvD for you and post it over if you like?

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score

Oh yeah I've been playing for a couple of weeks. Me like. I'll add you later :)

I've just started to get the hang of building solid decks with good synergy which actually I guess does require some expert cards for best effect. It's really addicting how they've allowed you to purchase cards without paying as well with the gold earned from daily quests. So as long as you log in to play for an hour or two a couple of times a week you'll keep gaining 10-15 new cards every week which is nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

have played for a few months now, getting bored of the luck based gameplay.

Reaction score

exclamatio care for a game or two today? :)

yeah man! Add me anytime bro I'll be idle in the client most of today, ready for a duel!

user - eXclamatio#2661

have played for a few months now, getting bored of the luck based gameplay.

there is always a large luck element in card games, it's how you play around it that makes a good player a cool one with a huge e-dong, that said, it's still not for everyone :p

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score

yeah man! Add me anytime bro I'll be idle in the client most of today, ready for a duel!

user - eXclamatio#2661
Will do as soon as I get home.
there is always a large luck element in card games, it's how you play around it that makes a good player a cool one with a huge e-dong, that said, it's still not for everyone :p
Yeah there's no question you'll be crushed every now and then purely because of bad luck, like one of my latest games I simply couldn't seem to draw a single minion from the deck, but given 100 games I'm sure you can expect to win majority of them if you've built your deck and play the cards better than your opponent. Don't even mind the games when the result was out of my hands - I'll still be happy thinking about the potential in my deck that just didn't get to shine this once. Not that I'm great or anything but anyway.. :tongue:

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score

Well I may have more special cards but that Exy's one beast at playing, beware! 5 games went 4-1 to him.. :zippy:

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score

Coolio!

It's getting pretty challenging building solid decks now that I've acquired quite a few special cards. So many options and you want to include all your favorites but the deck only holds 30...

Master Summoner
Reaction score

the game is fun, but it they need to buff rogues :(

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score

the game is fun, but it they need to buff rogues :(
You think? Maybe you're playing it wrong because I have quite a successful rogue deck. Hint: +1 spellpower and (do something)-when-you-cast-a-spell minions aren't only for Mages... let alone minions that buff whenever you play a CARD ;)

Master Summoner
Reaction score

You think? Maybe you're playing it wrong because I have quite a successful rogue deck. Hint: +1 spellpower and (do something)-when-you-cast-a-spell minions aren't only for Mages... let alone minions that buff whenever you play a CARD ;)

most of my deck consists of beginner cards and my rogue is lvl 12. I'm probably doing something wrong because ill be doing bits of damage in the beginning rounds and it would like a clear victory, but then i get screwed at the end w/o having any cards to defend with or do damage with.

also how do you use the chat bubbles?

Back