Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Hearthstone - open beta card game from blizzard

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well thats good. I hated how you needed specific cards in your hand or else they would go berserk on your HP. I dont think the nerf will completely destroy them, but it does hurt their win ratio by about 15-20%

Reaction score
Yeah it's definitely still playable in a deathrattle deck. I mean look at Cogmaster, it's really quite similar in terms of stats and ability, yet that card is really popular in for example Mech Mage, so no reason for Undertaker not to be popular either.

It did make some decks much stronger, I mean Paladin had such a massive problem dealing with it, while now it won't last past turn 4 due to Consecration.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Played some games with priest for my daily; had fun going all the way down to 10 hp with nothing on the board and my hand being only 3-4 cards. The flamestrike whole board combo is pretty nice to get you back in the game; not to mention a 9 mana 15 damage to the face combo. I know I wont be getting really high in ranked with this deck, where it relies on mostly face damage and clearing the board with spells, but its satisfying to stall like hell for 4 turns and make your opponent think they have the game in the bag. Wish I could make a mind control deck, seeing that it is one of those aggravating decks that makes you rage when you lose to your own cards.

Back