Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Hitman

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello!

Is it just me that are waiting for this awesome game?!

BETA incoming:

Hitman - E3 2015 Trailer:

Some short information about this game:

Hitman is a assasinate game, it all start with the head character Hitman, since he's childhood he had a tough life and then he was sent to a school there they made him a pro killer, and until now he goes on missions, assasinate people, it's a bit like james bond lol... xD

Coming out 11th March 2016

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Hello!

Is it just me that are waiting for this awesome game?!

BETA incoming:

Hitman - E3 2015 Trailer:

Some short information about this game:

Hitman is a assasinate game, it all start with the head character Hitman, since he's childhood he had a tough life and then he was sent to a school there they made him a pro killer, and until now he goes on missions, assasinate people, it's a bit like james bond lol... xD

Coming out 11th March 2016

Hitman always are great games, however when I look back at them now, as I got the Hitman collection right here, I just hope on a massive quality upgrade on the game.

My expectations are quiet high for hitman as the movies were great.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hitman always are great games, however when I look back at them now, as I got the Hitman collection right here, I just hope on a massive quality upgrade on the game.

My expectations are quiet high for hitman as the movies were great.
Yeah I had the Hitman Collection too on my PS, but that was a time ago xD

However just 2 days left until the beta for PC, let's see then how are quality is.

Atleast Die Trying...
Reaction score
i've had seen this before but wasn't very interested cause of the old hitman games i used to play lol, but i mean heck ill give it another go when this game releases

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
i've had seen this before but wasn't very interested cause of the old hitman games i used to play lol, but i mean heck ill give it another go when this game releases

Basically its just hoping on those quality improvements, the stories are always pretty fine.

Back