Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Identity - Upcoming MMORPG by Asylum Entertainment, Inc.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
If you have not yet heard, there is an MMORPG project currently in development called Identity. The game looks absolutely amazing in terms of graphics, capabilities, and gameplay.

The game is appealing on so many levels, and the campaign seems to be successful in terms of funding. I cannot wait to see what happens with this game. It is being developed by Asylum Entertainment, Inc. which is known for developing amazing add-ons for the well known ARMA III RPG.

What do you think of this?

Related Links:

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So it's like an updated version of Second Life?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Second Life is a game where you can virtually have a Second Identity...in game jobs and friends...build a house after building land with real money...then you can design objects in game and sell them to other players for real money....

A lot of people are really addicted to Second Life....I tried it but never got into it because to be honest the graphics are a little weak...

But the graphics on this game look amazing :)

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think this game is going to live even remotely up to the hype.
Somewhere down the line they're going to start throwing "early access" pass at people, and it's going to completely trash any hope they had at gaining a decent audience.

Reaction score
Seems like a mixture of Second Life and Entropia Universe to me. Not bad especially from the developers side, these games are literaly gold mines. I once played Entropia Universe, and people were actually buying rare stuff with real money, and when I say real money, I don't mean $5, but rather $500k

Rogu3
Reaction score
I don't think this game is going to live even remotely up to the hype.
Somewhere down the line they're going to start throwing "early access" pass at people, and it's going to completely trash any hope they had at gaining a decent audience.
They already are sort of selling that through Kickstarter. I hope it doesn't get ruined by this, but either way it seems like it'd be a cool game.

Reaction score
If they manage to make it as good as they make it out to be in the trailer it would definitely be a dream game for a lot of gamers. Especially for those who like RP.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They already are sort of selling that through Kickstarter. I hope it doesn't get ruined by this, but either way it seems like it'd be a cool game.

Welp, if that's the case, then it most likely will. Most "good/decent" games fail horribly because of the recent "early access" trend Steam started. People don't care if your game is early access, beta, alpha, or what ever else you decide to call it.
The only thing that matters is, "is the game good from the time I log in and play". If not, they quit and majority never look back, and you've lost over 70% of your audience because you wanted to profit from an incomplete game.

Suppose it's all the same either way, they still get the money.

Back