Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Kingdom Heroes - Would you like to have it back online?

What do you think about Kingdom Heroes coming back?

• It's a great game, I really want it back.

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Would be cool if it's gonna be back.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I don't really care that much, but it's ok.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Kingdom Heroes - Would you like to have it back online?

It's great to see you take an interest in this game Drift Thank You. Most of the problems have been summed up in the post by KHGamer25 and most of these guys who have posted on here including me have tried the really well run and really populated Indonesia and Taiwan versions so we could all provide some useful tips for things that could be added and improved. I was also going to ask Bed or SuperSayin if they could get in touch with one of the previous Game Sage's for Kingdom Heroes because they could be of substantial help. Advertisement was one thing Aeria lacked in doing and that's what messed them up quite bad and they didn't know the right type of people to target in the right way. I would also like to request the guys who have posted here to go back to their guild forums and guild players to tell them about this post and get them to come here to show their support. I know alot of Omega and One guild members would like to hear the news MPure for definite. So please get in touch with your guilds and all other guilds you can contact. :p Sorry for the long read ahahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i used to be in a guild group for DragonKnights that pure made, if i still had the link i would be able to get in contact with them, im not sure about anglefrye on how to get in contact with her, but Catz is on facebook so we'll see what we can do to bring back the players that played this game. and i believe Ting is also active on facebook as well

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yep well any of BlackPanda, Anglefyre, Ting etc would be useful help for DriftCity here with the game. I'm available for any similar help with tips etc voluntarily. I'm sure most the community here is willing to help out in anyway possible. :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This game is absolutely incredible. I've played both Taiwan and Indonesian server but I want an English server . And were do we vote

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This game is absolutely incredible. I've played both Taiwan and Indonesian server but I want an English server . And were do we vote

at the top it should show three options its View Poll Results: What do you think about Kingdom Heroes coming back?

Voters 166. You have already voted on this poll

• It's a great game, I really want it back. 152 91.57%
  • Would be cool if it's gonna be back. 10 6.02%
  • I don't really care that much, but it's ok.4 2.41%

• should look like this, just with out the poll results yet

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please bring it back! I know a lot of people who would love to play this game again!
No other game I have tried since (which is a lot) has better pvp in my opinion >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I would love this game to come back. It's one of the best games I've played. It offers things no game has come close to being able to. The only reason the game failed was because Aeria kept breaking the game.

I fully support this game coming back. Those who complain about the graphics just need to go play COD or Madden as those will be the only two games that ever will please them with the slight tweaks made year in and year out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Yep well any of BlackPanda, Anglefyre, Ting etc would be useful help for DriftCity here with the game. I'm available for any similar help with tips etc voluntarily. I'm sure most the community here is willing to help out in anyway possible. :p

Been stalking, decided to finally make an account.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Been stalking, decided to finally make an account.
ahahahaha great to see you Panda! Hope your doing good IMMoRTaL sends its regards. Get those guys at Omega voting on here ;) I'm getting IMMoRTaL to visit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This is a great game. I miss the Kingdom War! I would like to have it back online but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to play as much as I play 3 years ago. [LS] :):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Poking my head in for support.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! DriftCity, I need you too email me please or message me. I would like to also get in touch for the license. I will buy it, but I need contact info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Firstorder attack party :D good times!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I don't have many pictures of KH saddly.. I lost most of them but I still have these...
Some of the Martial Spirits (Think that's what its called haha).

Some of the (mostly unrelesed) mounts a GM showed off..

I wish I didn't lose most of my pictures.. Still have some boss spawn maps to haha..

Like this one..:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ive got 279 on my photobucket, most are accidental SSs XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

This game was absolutely AMAZING. The events were pure fun, of course it wasn't as fun as the PVP. Other players were helpful that is why I enjoyed this game! PLEASE bring KH back!

Staff member
Reaction score

Well I can see lots of people would like to see it back, but it's gonna cost loads of money. Not sure if I want to pay for the license. I might just try to buy private server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Private Server Files? How do private server files work? And if its money we can all help, especially Johnnystang on what he said earlier in the post, how much money are we talking about?

f793
Reaction score

Never heard of that game but I have a little interest with that game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back