Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Kingdom Heroes - Would you like to have it back online?

What do you think about Kingdom Heroes coming back?

• It's a great game, I really want it back.

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Would be cool if it's gonna be back.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I don't really care that much, but it's ok.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Kingdom Heroes - Would you like to have it back online?

This is not anything about the thread i just wonder if anyone here plays 3 kingdoms and could send me the files so i can play it until this kh comes up if it do. pm me if you got the files and can send them to me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How can it possible ? How can you cancel license?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The problem is they are slow as shiz in responding to email.
Any news on this resurrection ? Awesome game, yeah the graphics did lack in areas but the game was mismanaged by a greedy company. Would be nice if this game was brought back in Indonesian form without all the special Pay to win items..Make it more like Play to win ;)

f793
Reaction score

Any news on this resurrection ? Awesome game, yeah the graphics did lack in areas but the game was mismanaged by a greedy company. Would be nice if this game was brought back in Indonesian form without all the special Pay to win items..Make it more like Play to win ;)

None makes servers like that, why? Because server fees need to be paid. Why should someone pay 100$ and someone play on the server not donating a cent?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there are a few US KH players that are willing to donate for this and im willing to put up a little as well, drift any updates or a really long butt time in waiting for replys from UJ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

None makes servers like that, why? Because server fees need to be paid. Why should someone pay 100$ and someone play on the server not donating a cent?
There are numerous items that can be sold that people need in this game and would buy, that would not make them OP to the point they can Tank 20 people hitting at once

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

any update with this yet?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I've seen lot of familiar nickname in this topic :) .

everything already has been said i think, this mmo is clearly a good mmo but any mmo managed by Aeria end badly.... Well you know what i mean...

I've stopped playing the TW version for some time now (did they reach lv300 patch already ? :eek: ) & compared to the US server, it was awesome.

If an US/EU/Global version come back, with a GOOD managing team, this game clearly has lot of potential. I must agree that this game is a niche market game but RO3K books are known worldwide (well, lot less in western countries (i'm from France & almost no one know them here except asians immigrants & people interested by asia in general)) & this game deserve a better publisher than Aeria... Seriously lol.

If you need any help with translation, you can contact me without a problem ;). I was working on an unofficial eng patch on TW before (with someone i've seen posting here :) ) & just thinking of doing translation with APPROPRIATE tools is just awesome XD...

I can also make a small donation & participate in staff matters, if needed.

Staff member
Reaction score

I've bad news, We couldn't come to an agreement, it would be too much work to set it all up. I'm sorry but Kingdom Heroes will not rebirth into a official server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know this post is oldish, but still, i have been missing this game and telling my son about it, and decided wth look for it again.... I played the CB, OB, and released game. While it had its flaws as all games do, the Devs worked hard to fix and balance them. Suddenly the US and EU servers were combined into one server, making for even more epic KW's (Kingdom Wars) and then poof, it was gone....... I would LOVE to see this game back and would surely be interested in as much support as i can offer to see this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back