Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hate Zed, he is so annoying and does so much damage with so much mobility, hopefully he gets nerfed. Watch a stream, very laggy one at that and the rage building on Gnar is quite slow but it can work and his percent of health passive is very strong. Also he is so cute.

Until he gets pissed off :D If you hate Zed for that reason then you've gotta hate rengar and his burst damage :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Zed is annoying indeed, but he can be ganked. All you have to do is make him use his E. Best way to gank him is making your teammate force him to use it (or you could too). I would love to see an increase of energy needed to use some of his moves. That way, there will be more gank opportunities. As for Rengar, his damage is pretty high after one item is built. Getting away from him is pretty at times, since his slow/snare can fk you over bigtime.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But... Zed only has to do like half your help then his ultimate finishes you off and he can do that under a tower and get out easily by activating his R again. Is very annoying and his Q does so much damage.

Exhausting Zed will mean he's pretty much fucked. As for saying he needs an Energy increase in his abilities, he drains Energy like a motherlover early game just to keep up with farm.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Zed is fine.Most people just spam shadows and skills. Zed is 50% predictable( not the juking part ). Like they will jump on you when there is an incoming gank or you are not good with your placement.
I mained zed. Heheh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know who's annoying? Mother poop lil teemo. I call him speedy gonzales, because his movement speed bonus from his W, I cry whenever I get paired with a teemo mid, the shrooms are so god damn annoying, and when you're team fails to cc him, he gets away......

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know who's annoying? Mother poop lil teemo. I call him speedy gonzales, because his movement speed bonus from his W, I cry whenever I get paired with a teemo mid, the shrooms are so god damn annoying, and when you're team fails to cc him, he gets away......

Teemo is squishy as hell. His shrooms are annoying as duck however. I played against him with Annie and he just got rekt so hard, although Annie shits all over everyone. First time playing Annie that game as well :)

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
heres me! I love Aatrox but hate playing against him, The Blood thing (forgot what its called) he uses to respawn is so frustrating.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
heres me! I love Aatrox but hate playing against him, The Blood thing (forgot what its called) he uses to respawn is so frustrating.

To my belief his passive is called, Blood well.

AS item + ULT really awesome. People dive in with aatrox with bloodwell active. He is a good baiter xD
You can even mess up the whole tf.

Reaction score
Quite annoyed with the Lucian nerf. They already took some of his range, now they add 4 seconds to his mobility that should have made up for the previous patches nerfs. Ugh.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
New ultimate skin?
Twisted Fate - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think Riot Kayle will be the GamesCon skin. This looks a little more special than that.

Riot Kayle looks kinda crappy tbh. As for the Final Boss approaches thing...

Arcade Vi?
Arcade Veigar?
Arcade Viktor?

Or will it not be called Arcade, but instead Final Boss, so many possibilities. >.>

I have a feeling it's Veigar however.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think veigar needs a skin. Short guy needs some love. Like seriously.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Riot Kayle looks kinda crappy tbh. As for the Final Boss approaches thing...

Arcade Vi?
Arcade Veigar?
Arcade Viktor?

Or will it not be called Arcade, but instead Final Boss, so many possibilities. >.>

I have a feeling it's Veigar however.

Her pole looks like a dildo its so ugly. Love the wings though.

I thought it was going be Vi because of the glove with the 3 circles on it. However, Vi only just got a skin so the chances she gets another skin right after would be very small.

Also if this is the ultimate skin; then it can't be veigar because a rioter answered a question and stated that the champion that is getting the ultimate skin, one of their spells they have, the forth letter is an A. Which Veigar doesn't have. My bets are for Lux because she does have a spell with the fourth letter being an A. Also a couple of weeks back the LoL facebook page changed their avatar to Lux for no reason at all.

Back