Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Her pole looks like a dildo its so ugly. Love the wings though.

I thought it was going be Vi because of the glove with the 3 circles on it. However, Vi only just got a skin so the chances she gets another skin right after would be very small.

Also if this is the ultimate skin; then it can't be veigar because a rioter answered a question and stated that the champion that is getting the ultimate skin, one of their spells they have, the forth letter is an A. Which Veigar doesn't have. My bets are for Lux because she does have a spell with the fourth letter being an A. Also a couple of weeks back the LoL facebook page changed their avatar to Lux for no reason at all.

Look at the fingers though, 3 of them. Veigar has 3 fingers and has gauntlets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it will be Blitz!
Twisted Fate - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@ησвяαιη Riizq

Your wishes have been granted. Veigar has got a new skin, final boss Veigar (More of a miniboss) but unfortunately it wasn't the ultimate skin and Riot Galetta made that clear. I really do love this skin, love the way the cape is animated and drops off pixels and when your Q passive procs (+1ap) there is a little symbol. Also love the floating hands.

His Q (Slightly disappointing)

His W

His E

His R (Slightly ugly...)

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
gnar looks decent. I havent played him yet, since Im still addicted to Riven. I believe he does well against the common ban champs (Jax, renek, nasus, malph). I havent seen a really bad backlash from when he turns into the monster or when he turns back to the yordle. Ofcourse, its only the first day.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
gnar looks decent. I havent played him yet, since Im still addicted to Riven. I believe he does well against the common ban champs (Jax, renek, nasus, malph). I havent seen a really bad backlash from when he turns into the monster or when he turns back to the yordle. Ofcourse, its only the first day.

His Rage really makes him balanced. If he was able just to stay in Mini gnar form he would be so OP.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn awesome skin!! But cannot play lol.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Ive seen alot of.Alistar supports. Did he recently get a buff. All I know is that I cant kill that stupid cow withour armor penetration. Also did you know he can milk those nipples?

Reaction score
Ive seen alot of.Alistar supports. Did he recently get a buff. All I know is that I cant kill that stupid cow withour armor penetration. Also did you know he can milk those nipples?

Mainly his ultimate got buffed quite a bit. Other than that, his mana costs were lowered. Alistar was still pretty decent before they moved the damage reduction from 50% to 70% at level one and flat 70% at all levels. He's also being run top lane by many pros as well.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Mainly his ultimate got buffed quite a bit. Other than that, his mana costs were lowered. Alistar was still pretty decent before they moved the damage reduction from 50% to 70% at level one and flat 70% at all levels. He's also being run top lane by many pros as well.

yea Ive seen players wanting to play Alistar top. Imo, its pretty decent, since he is a tank and his damage is pretty good (burst I guess). Why would they buff him though... He has two CC's, a heal, a AoE passive, and a unique ultimate that is pretty OP.

Rango be obliterating everything. I havent used him since his fixes, but I believe he is an assassin/bruiser now. The damage he does is insane with just Ravenous Hydra.

Good Source to check out patch changes on each champion:

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
a lot of people are hitting gold... wonder why I cant get out of silver 5 :(: and gz exclamatio

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
a lot of people are hitting gold... wonder why I cant get out of silver 5 :(: and gz exclamatio

Sometimes it's luck with teams, right now i'm in Gold IV and most of the people shouldn't be there because they didn't play enough and you see they don't even know how to farm.. LOL

Back