Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mostly jungle. I play Riven, Shyvana, Wukong, Aatrox, and (rarely) Kayle. Usually these champs are the same for Top and Mid

I'd recommend you to start jungle with Evelynn or Vi, they're not difficult, still strong (after some nerfs) and you can carry the games easy. Everybody knows Lee Sin and Elise are always the stronger early jungle picks but they're hard and you really need good mechanics with them to make nice plays so is better to main other picks in low elo.

Riven and Wukong are nice but they're weak in the jungle before level 6 (specially Wukong) and if the other jungler is good he will make you suffer counter jungling with Lee Sin or Udyr for example. If you are behind with them is difficult to recover but if not you should carry the games easy.

Shyvana is my favourite champ, I've played her lots of times and I prefer her in the top lane, is a really strong late pick jungler but if the other one makes snowball in early you won't even arrive to late so I find it a risky pick in SoloQ, it depends on how your team do it in early.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'd recommend you to start jungle with Evelynn or Vi, they're not difficult, still strong (after some nerfs) and you can carry the games easy. Everybody knows Lee Sin and Elise are always the stronger early jungle picks but they're hard and you really need good mechanics with them to make nice plays so is better to main other picks in low elo.

Riven and Wukong are nice but they're weak in the jungle before level 6 (specially Wukong) and if the other jungler is good he will make you suffer counter jungling with Lee Sin or Udyr for example. If you are behind with them is difficult to recover but if not you should carry the games easy.

Shyvana is my favourite champ, I've played her lots of times and I prefer her in the top lane, is a really strong late pick jungler but if the other one makes snowball in early you won't even arrive to late so I find it a risky pick in SoloQ, it depends on how your team do it in early.

Ive never had a problem with Rivens early damage output. She clears the jungle (red to wraiths to blue to wolves) in the same amount of time as Shyvana. The only thing she doesnt have compared to quick junglers is the regeneration of HP or tankiness, where youre out of potions after the route mentioned above. I can invade fairly easily after lvl 2 and never had a problem being countered. The falling behind is what I agree with you about her, where if you stay too long trying to get a kill or fail the gank, you will suffer a loss in gold and delay building those high priced AD items.

My problem is that at the end of my games, I have a lot of deaths. With Riven, I fail miserably when my team cant finish people off, but if I had used Shyvana and Aatrox in that situation, my team would somehow pull of the ace or the win. I agree they both have better passives to be a tank, but I still have a better KDA ratio with Riven (and yet my win % is above .500 with those 2 champs)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mostly jungle. I play Riven, Shyvana, Wukong, Aatrox, and (rarely) Kayle. Usually these champs are the same for Top and Mid
Riven is hard to gank with.
Shyvana is hard to gank with.
Wukong is great when ult is up, if not he can only gank to help finish the job, they won't go from 100 to 0.
Aatrox can be good, if you play him wel.
Kayle is no good in the jungle.

Vi and Eve are good, but I also like hard CC champs like Maokai, Amumu and Warwick. So hard to fail your CC with them.

You don't want the carry junglers early on, because it requires your team to respond quickly, since they usually don't, go for the hard CC and tank stats, that way you will survive until they respond.

Understanding what you're dealing with, is so important, I've seen so many squishy junglers trying crazy poop, and they get mad because the response isn't quick enough, but that's the thing with low elo, people don't respond, you need to accept that it will take several seconds for them to respond, so going tanky is required.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ive never had a problem with Rivens early damage output. She clears the jungle (red to wraiths to blue to wolves) in the same amount of time as Shyvana. The only thing she doesnt have compared to quick junglers is the regeneration of HP or tankiness, where youre out of potions after the route mentioned above. I can invade fairly easily after lvl 2 and never had a problem being countered. The falling behind is what I agree with you about her, where if you stay too long trying to get a kill or fail the gank, you will suffer a loss in gold and delay building those high priced AD items.

My problem is that at the end of my games, I have a lot of deaths. With Riven, I fail miserably when my team cant finish people off, but if I had used Shyvana and Aatrox in that situation, my team would somehow pull of the ace or the win. I agree they both have better passives to be a tank, but I still have a better KDA ratio with Riven (and yet my win % is above .500 with those 2 champs)

Well is true that Riven has a pretty nice early damage and you have a stun & knock up to defend in case of early invade (not like Wukong), in any case this two champions suffer much more doing the jungle pre lvl 6 and is difficult to recover if you start really bad (not like Shyvana or Udyr for example).

Riven it's a difficult champ because it has a lot of power but is not tanky so you need nice mechanics, you can start a team fight with a nice engage and win it hard or get deleted in 1 second if something goes wrong (you get stunned, you don't enter in the right moment, etc).

Riven started to be famous as jungler after some proffesional players like Faker or Froggen picked it in the LCS but that doesn't mean it won't be risky, If you want to get up of elo in silver I recommend you some other easier junglers like Vi, Evelynn or Maokai, they're usually better options as junglers in SoloQ.

Riven is hard to gank with.
Shyvana is hard to gank with.
Wukong is great when ult is up, if not he can only gank to help finish the job, they won't go from 100 to 0.
Aatrox can be good, if you play him wel.
Kayle is no good in the jungle.

Vi and Eve are good, but I also like hard CC champs like Maokai, Amumu and Warwick. So hard to fail your CC with them.

You don't want the carry junglers early on, because it requires your team to respond quickly, since they usually don't, go for the hard CC and tank stats, that way you will survive until they respond.

Understanding what you're dealing with, is so important, I've seen so many squishy junglers trying crazy poop, and they get mad because the response isn't quick enough, but that's the thing with low elo, people don't respond, you need to accept that it will take several seconds for them to respond, so going tanky is required.

There are a lots of mental retardeds in SoloQ that wants to surrender when something starts wrong so when I can jungle I prefer to use early-mid junglers to make snowball and finish the game as soon as possible so I don't risk throws and the possibilities of afk's and flamers will be always lower.

Junglers like Evelynn, Elise, Lee Sin or Udyr are the best in SoloQ because they have a lot of power in early, they can make a nice counter jungle (except Evelynn which shouldn't do it) and duck the other team at the point of make them angry, flame among them and finish the game at minute 20.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Victorious Morgana

Twisted Fate - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
That client looks doe. They still use the light-blue color (from the old client) in areas where I believe the teal color (surrounding the new client) should be used. The dark teal definitely looks better. Azir's passive looks awesome too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That client looks doe. They still use the light-blue color (from the old client) in areas where I believe the teal color (surrounding the new client) should be used. The dark teal definitely looks better. Azir's passive looks awesome too.

I like the new client but I miss when you are chating with someone and you see the green, yellow or grey circle (connected, AFK, in game or disconnected). I can know when someone is disconnected but not difference between in game, connected or AFK.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

I love his passive, it stops siege teams well. Also love the way you can use it on enemy lane turrets, helps when running away. Love the ultimate is amazing as well, stopping almost everything.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
That new Shyvana skin looks like a dragon with those markings, but she doesnt look like a female. Its Manvana! Vayne skin looks better but the avatar icon doesnt (should be zoomed out morel

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea and i meant the icon as well for vayne.

I wonder who has the oldest original spalsh art now

Maybe blitzcrank?

The new yasuo skins looks good. What do you guys think?
Twisted Fate - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

Back