Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The change for Zilean is definitely a huge one. The frustration of people not grabbing the Tresh lantern is by far worse than people flashing away while you Zilean ulted them.

I really hate that bug, is did it in purpose?

When there are some enemies on the lantern and is totally hided you can't click it and you lose a lot of time trying it and is late if you wanna try to use flash or whatever..

Reaction score
I thought they changed that? But either way, they are aware of it, so whatever it is now, it is intentional. :p

But I'm not talking about the bug, I'm talking about giving someone a major advantage, and they not taking it. Which is what happens with Zilean ult, they don't see (in time) that you ulted them, and they don't take advantage of it. So basically you need to snipe someone just before they die, because otherwise it's wasted. Now if something happens, people will know about it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I thought they changed that? But either way, they are aware of it, so whatever it is now, it is intentional. :p

But I'm not talking about the bug, I'm talking about giving someone a major advantage, and they not taking it. Which is what happens with Zilean ult, they don't see (in time) that you ulted them, and they don't take advantage of it. So basically you need to snipe someone just before they die, because otherwise it's wasted. Now if something happens, people will know about it.

Well that happens with lots of things, anyways it's true that most of people don't take that advantage but you should also know who ult and the exactly moment to do it because the max. time to revive is 6-7 sec?

Both of you should do it right and sometimes is not easy without comunication (SoloQ for example), Zilean is not an easy champion and play it means practise with the rest of your team, if not it lose a lot of power.

Reaction score
Thats the thing. You need to do it at the exact right moment, because they don't realize that they been ulted.

Now it's all about timing, like I said, you need to wait for them to die and ult right before it, or they might flash away etc. Now if they see straight away they got ulted, they will go in even harder, dive deeper etc.

You say that happens with a lot of things, but that's just not true, I cannot think of any ult that can't be easily seen or noticed, not to mention, that Zilean ult is the only ult which is completely wasted if they didn't see they were the one that got ulted. I mean at least Thresh lantern gives a shield even though they flashed.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
How is everyone finding the new champion Azir. First time playing him I got a penta, which I am pretty proud of. He is fairly balanced and not op at all. He is so quite hard to play.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Azir definitely needs a nerf to his ratios, but his gameplay will be extremely rewarding when people master him. There's so much unique mechanics in his kit. Pretty excited to see how he does in professional play. I personally find it easy to play against him as Yasuo, as mobility seems to counter him pretty hard.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Azir definitely needs a nerf to his ratios, but his gameplay will be extremely rewarding when people master him. There's so much unique mechanics in his kit. Pretty excited to see how he does in professional play. I personally find it easy to play against him as Yasuo, as mobility seems to counter him pretty hard.

I think his ratios are fine, he doesn't do lots of damage and can be bursted down easy.

Reaction score
Should I be worried? No one talked in the game and everyone played stupid. I don't know how I feel or what just happened.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Having bots is bannable 95%

Though mods can be used like mkjogo or something, it is a skin changer. You can have any skin you want. Only you can see it and not the others.
Any fun game mods released? Other than urf (man that was fun as heck!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Sion overhaul soon? What are you guys expecting or wanting to see?

Twisted Fate - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

Leaked image someone found or datemined
Twisted Fate - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Having bots is bannable 95%

Though mods can be used like mkjogo or something, it is a skin changer. You can have any skin you want. Only you can see it and not the others.
Any fun game mods released? Other than urf (man that was fun as heck!

Riot implemened months ago a jungler timer but l still use MK Jogo because is much more comfortable for junglers, you can see the timers in the minimap and it pings you when a buff is up (useful if you forget it or you are not looking it at the moment).

Also I don't need to waste money in that expensive skins, I can have all of them and I don't care if it's client side, if I can see it's enough for me and no risk of ban if I don't say anything.

I would stop using this program but timers are better that Riot ones and i don't need to pay 10or 20€ for a Ducking skin, the prizes are stupid and I can't understand why everyone buys them..

Back