Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: League of Legends - General Talk

I've done Sivir where I rushed Tear and Avarice, it gave me massive amounts of poke with extra gold income, with proper last hitting you can outscale the enemy quite hard. Why? Because no one builds tear on their ADC, so you can outpoke them.

Damn.

I do not like when people just give up when we can actually win if we play smart, and coordinate. I want to play the game, but there goes 4 surrenders.
And when 3 guys are ready to surrender to save time( like fkn no chance to even get out of our base :p) But them duo-queues who do not want to surrender. Lol that sucks.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

We lost a 4v5 . But the match was intense. Heart was pumping real fast.

They baroned 2x times, we only got it once.

Reaction score

Like I said, it's based around solo queue where you will be going off alone. Leblanc is extremely popular, yet is only useful sniping single targets etc. It's all about playstyles and how the game is going. If you are skilled enough, then getting Lich Bane early, would help you rift walk in, do some combo's including Lich Bane procs, and the enemy is either dead or needs to back. I'm not saying I would build it, but I can see why someone might, it can definitely give you lane dominance.

Well done, you've just proven that you talk poop. See, saying "ghost literally gives kassadin nothing at all", is just someone talking absolute poop, because that's simply not true, it gives you movement speed and allows you to move through minions, now sure this has been added to him now, which does make it fairly useless, but before it was definitely useful. Simple fact is that while Kassadin can move very quickly, this still has a cooldown, costs lots of mana and you pretty much want to use it to damage the enemy, so using ghost will allow you to chase much quicker, hit them with riftwalk and stick on them for your other attacks. Here also the Lich Bane would work since you actually get those auto attacks in.
Again I'm not saying it's my choice, but it's viable.

In the end meta's are fun and all, but none traditional builds can work, not because they are skilled or lucky or whatever, but because it breaks the meta. A Kassadin with Lich Bane and Ghost who you can't escape and can't get rid by regular movement, leaving your ult up for when they flash, can be very useful and make the difference.

I've done Sivir where I rushed Tear and Avarice, it gave me massive amounts of poke with extra gold income, with proper last hitting you can outscale the enemy quite hard. Why? Because no one builds tear on their ADC, so you can outpoke them.

Sometimes you just have to do some fun builds and experiment. I agree with this. With your tear sivir, I raise you the AP Lee Sin.
Take Spell Vamp quints, and any other runes are fine, and then take the 3% spellvamp mastery in utility and mostly defense.
Rush gunblade, wota, and spirit visage (any order). Then build full tank.
Take smite and heal.

You have NO damage but you are not playing Lee Sin as a damage dealer here. You are playing him as a bait tank. When you only are laning, you are unkillable like a nunu who maxes q and e. Then when you only have a few items, you initiate, and then smite a minion and heal and your HP goes from 100 to 1000. You make yourself look like a troll, but you are actually doing some interesting things here.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

WtH is this? Omg

Master Summoner
Reaction score

lol at gragas voice at 0:06. Its like he liked that smack on the booty by thresh

Trying to build more damage early game (no tenacity jungle item, but the ad jungle item). So far its been better. I tried playing with wriggles since they added ad to it; it seems its not the best jungle item, if your not an ad carry.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No it is a game mode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just played it, lost 2 games but won the 3rd one with sivir. THE FUkn cd on her skillz easy push... And ez win!!! DAMN love this mode. FUkin lov u rito

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes its real game mode!
So much awesome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi guys have you try the Ultra Rapid Fire yet?

Watch this :)

Also kindly like and subscribe so I could make some more. :thumbup1:

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Malphite is OP. The slows are coming and coming and coming....................................................

and coming till you die.

Twitch is getting a VU. Damn I love it. What bout you guys?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Voice is alright, but people are complaining about it. The VU was much needed but dont like the skin models.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Taunt is annoying for the enemy team :p

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Teamwork OP.
That won us the game.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Any one here liking the reworked rengar?

Tbh, I do. He is not an assasin anymore ( Which is sad ) But he can stick to the targets. Though he has no insane burst, but he is good.
I am playing jungle on him now, Machete 5 pots > Feral Flare > Hydra or Bork > Boots > Mallet ( For the tankiness ) And armor pen.

What about you guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[h=4]Passive - Happy Hour[/h]HEALTH RESTORE2% max health over 4 seconds 4% max health instantly
NEWCOOLDOWN8 seconds

THIS IS OP - but everything else was nerf for gragas

League of Legends PH - Ultra Rapid Fire (Karthus)

Back