Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Lego Worlds

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Now this is a stand out sandbox game. I love lego and this just makes it so much easier to indulge in my love for lego!

What can you do?
• Build any world you can imagine using the brick-by-brick editor tool and prefabricated LEGO structures
• Modify terrain quickly and easily with the multi-tool.
• Customize your characters in a wide variety of outfits and options.
• Play with a select number of real-life LEGO sets, taken from the Classic and current LEGO themes!
• Export your creations and save them to use again.
• Share and play in your friends’ worlds
• More content, features, and new LEGO play sets to be added in future updates.

This drill makes me so happy!
Shoelace - [PC] Lego Worlds - RaGEZONE Forums

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The screenshot reminds me of Minecraft. Seems interesting, I love Lego, used to play with them all the time when I was younger and the movie was okay I guess

Reaction score
If you loved Lego as a kid (or still do), definitely give this game a shot. Its a different take on Minecraft with somewhat of a twist. Its more about creativity and collecting entire lego sets rather than surviving anything.

The amount of detail is amazing. Everything is set up as its own separate lego block. You can create things from sets or build things one block at a time to make your own sets. Its the Lego game we all deserved instead of all these Lego movie knockoffs (batman, harry potter, racing, etc...).

Back