Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC MMO] H1Z1 by Sony Entertainment

Rogu3
Reaction score
I have to say I'm kind of surprised that there wasn't a thread here about this game yet...so I figured I would see whom else is impatiently awaiting this title same as me.

So a little information first:

COMING SOON TO EARLY ACCESS ON STEAM

• Enter a world that has been overrun by zombies and fellow survivors since the H1Z1 virus outbreak. This is not a hoax! This is the Apocalypse! Fight for your life against the infected and against the brutality of others as you attempt to live and see another day. Every moment is borrowed time with one question to answer...

Will You Survive?
  • SURVIVAL MMO

The H1Z1 epidemic has driven civilization to a post-apocalyptic state. Alas, there is no zombie-free paradise, and you must use your skill and wits to survive against the elements, hordes of undead, and of course thousands of potentially hostile survivors. As an open PvP game, some players may be out to manipulate you; some may honestly be trying to help. Band together or fight each other for precious loot? Your choice.
  • Intelligent Undead

Always looking for their next meal, your gunshot is the zombie dinner bell. zombies are programmed with emergent AI, making each encounter unpredictable. More players in your vicinity mean more zombie bait, so remember; there is not always safety in numbers.
  • Dynamic Environments

As you explore "Anytown, USA" you will discover H1Z1 is a living, breathing world with a dramatic day-to-night cycle, dynamic weather, and combustible environment. Be careful as darkness falls and the moon rises, zombies might not be the only things that creep up on you.
  • Weapons & Vehicles

You can use an axe or your bare hands to fight off zombies and other survivors, but players will also have access to an array of weaponry which can be found, looted, or crafted to fit the need of any lethal situation. And, although they take a lot of effort and resources to repair and maintain, vehicles are an additional way to mow down opponents and are a huge advantage in survival and multi-passenger transportation.
  • Expansive Crafting

There's not much left in the wake of the epidemic. Increase your chances of survival by scavenging for items in the nooks and crannies of abandoned cars, truck beds, homes, and sheds. Combine the materials you find to create tools, weapons, animal traps, water collectors, explosives, and more! Your survival depends on your ability to be creative with what you can find.
  • Base Building

Protect yourself from the elements, enemies, and ever-impending undead by building a defensible base. Group with others to create heavily fortified location whether a customized shack, shanty town, or governor’s mansion. Barricade yourself, your friends, and your possessions before you meet a sudden death and lose it all.
  • Circle-of-Death

A fully-functional ecosystem of life (and death) means wildlife such as wolves, bears, and zombies have to eat too. Meanwhile, maintaining your health is essential to survival so hunting animals, setting traps, and foraging is vital to avoid starvation.
  • Future Features

Once in Early Access, the H1Z1 feature set will continue to expand to include Player Ruleset Servers, the ability to play as a zombie, military gear, Air Drops, expanded selections of vehicles and weapons, increased customization, female player characters, an expanding map, and much, much more!
What is H1Z1?

KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
Offering a total sandbox experience, H1Z1 is a zombie survival MMO set in a post-apocalyptic world where thousands of players must strategically align with friends and against enemies in order to survive the worldwide infection.

• Survival MMO
  • Intelligent Undead
  • Dynamic Environments
  • Weapons & Vehicles
  • Expansive Crafting
  • Base Building
  • Circle-of-Death
  • Future Features

Note On Early Access Alpha:
H1Z1 is currently being developed for Early Access Alpha release on Steam. Once released for Early Access Alpha, those who choose to purchase should anticipate an evolving feature set, bugs, incomplete content, missing features, and potentially game breaking issues. Early Access is designed for those wishing to support the ongoing development of H1Z1 and be a part of shaping its future.

Ok...enough of the gibber gabber....on to the eye candy:

The game is looking amazing....there will be seasons and you will have to prepare for the season changes like in real life...stock piling and getting warmer clothes.

The only release date Sony has spoken of is....soon. They are really hyping it up with daily Dev Blogs and Pre-Alpha gameplay videos on their YouTube channel:

I personally cannot wait for it's release....the anticipation of the release has somewhat taken the lack of GTA 5 on PC information sting off and I might even be anticipating this more than GTA 5 now....

Anyone else been following this?

This game looks pretty awesome, and I can't wait to see more.

Back