Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] High Octane Drift.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello all,

I don't know how recent but recently there has been a new game released (still in beta) "High Octane Drift" and is free via steam, however the game crashes quite a lot and connecting to the server's take even longer, now I'm not sure if that's my PC or just the servers in general as I am from the UK and the only running server available right now is North America (European servers are arriving soon).

Apart from all my moaning about the servers the game it self is decent as for now, as it's to be said there are big updates coming soon. High Octane Drift isn't just for you drift nerds out there as you can compete in normal races too.

I've played High Octane Drift myself, steam is said to have 90 minutes of me playing but most of that time is it loading...
In my time playing it's surprised me really with the amount of fun i had, and do recommend it to you folks out there!.

If you folks do decide to get the game downloaded I would also recommend downloading it after the full game has been released and not just the beta (It's a real pain in the backside).

Even though it's still in beta I would defiantly say it's the best free game on steam right now!.

Gameplay (Not mine):

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Best free game on steam? Lol no chance.

Graphics and physics look extremely poor, would rather stick to Forza.

As I said, "still in beta".

Forza is good when it comes to consoles, xbox one etc.
High Octane Drift has great potential.

Back