Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC]Paladins: Realm Royale - New battle royale game coming!

Reaction score
Earlier this year we had a sneak peak of what was called "paladins battle royale" from HiRez studios, the makers of Paladins: Champions of the Realm as a game mode for Paladins itself.

However after 1 patch of testing, they decided to wipe it and make into it's separate title, now known as "Paladins: Realm Royale" or in short "Realm Royale".

Hours of Operation

Servers will be online for a limited period each day. We expect servers to be live from 12:00 PM EDT to 6:00 PM EDT on Saturday, April 7th and Sunday, April 8th. These times may change - Watch the forums for details!

Known Issues

- Players will sometimes spawn below the world on the starter island. Do not move, as you may fall through the world and instantly die! You'll still be able to play normally once the round starts.
- Damage numbers can sometimes indicate that you dealt an unusually low amount of damage. Don't worry -- The numbers are bugged, and the weapons are dealing the correct amounts of damage.
- The house containing a forge in Northport is missing, and a house in Lumber Mill is bugged (players cannot enter one of the doors).

Access Keys

The first wave of access keys were sent to select players who previously participated in testing our battle royale mode. We will be accepting sign-ups for more testers soon!

Streaming/Recording Policy

During the Closed Alpha phase, players must not and agree not to make reviews, or record gameplay, or broadcast, stream, publicly display or otherwise share gameplay pictures or footage, including online. We will notify players at a later time when they may do reviews and content may be recorded and shared.

The Forging System

As you're looting weapons, armor, and abilities, you have the option to dismantle those items by holding E. Dismantling these items gives you Shards, indicated by a yellow diamond on your screen

Mucski - [PC]Paladins: Realm Royale - New battle royale game coming! - RaGEZONE Forums

Mucski - [PC]Paladins: Realm Royale - New battle royale game coming! - RaGEZONE Forums

Unfortunately this is all that it has been shared so far about the game, and in Closed Alpha, streaming/taking screenshots is prohibited(the images above are from the official forums, not the game itself).

Do you look forward to it?

Inactive
Reaction score
I was interested in it as i play it on the ps4 and i was super bummed it was taken away before it made it there lol.

I'll be checking it out at some point.

Back