Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone else hyped with the upcoming sequel to Pillars of Eternity from Obsidian?

I barely play any type of video games nowadays, but Tyranny, also from Obsidian, somehow caught my attention and attracted me into playing it; even further replaying it with different choices.

Then I realized that Tyranny is considered a "spiritual successor" to Pillars of Eternity, which lead me into playing PoE.

I was awed, again.

Despite the game engine's flaws and the not overly attractive graphics, PoE truly is a remarkable game that brought Obsidian back to its roots of quality gaming, superb storytelling and of shaping your own destiny in a video game; alongside BioWare and the Ultima series from Sir Richard Garriott.

Tyranny should get an expansion or sequel really soon, since this one ended with a major cliffhanger, but in the meantime, a sequel to PoE was a very well played card by Obsidian.

The question is: will you be good, or will you be bad?

Back