Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 could be getting a free-to-play version

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To all the PC gamers who love playing PES ,

Rumours are circulating that Konami's yearly football game is going free-to-play. Australia's videogame classification website recently put a "G" rating on something called Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 Free To Play. It's still there, too, so it looks like it's legit.

Though Konami haven't commented on the listing yet , but I'm excited for this , I normally do play Fifa and Pes on my PC (since my lappy is so poop.) I'd like it if it gets a F2P version, your thoughts?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It'd be awful, the free version of FIFA what EA released sucked and it was recently closed down.

I see. Maybe they have a different motive of releasing a F2P , like promote the 2016 version of the game s that the fans would want to buy the p2p version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, can't said its pointless. maybe they are trying out on its idea.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Well, a free soccer game.. It could work out when you have a strong market around it etc... when you look at cs:go for example theyre basicly free aside from the 1 time buy you gotta do which they sell for about 5$, for the rest, all the income is based of skins.. they could do the same with a soccer game by providing extra play outfits, ball layouts etc... and all that within either a webclient or a regular pc client.

I honestly think that with some dedication it could work out though.

Back